Tornado

Stormi stood in the wide open space in front the caving-in house. 

"How in the world did you escape?" William's voice snarled from behind her.

"I'm not as weak as you think I am," Stormi responded without looking at him.

A dark chuckle resonated from him. "Big words from someone who's blood is about to dye the stream."

She turned slowly to look at him. His sadistic smile faultered the moment he saw her face. Her eyes were nothing more than white, glowing pits that lit up her face.

"How did you manage to do that?" William snapped at her, fury coating his voice.

The only answer she gave him was a halfhearted shrug. He lunged at her, picking her up off of the ground. She didn't move or fight him. Just like in her dreams, he slammed her into the trees, over and over before throwing what should have been her broken body to the floor. She laid limp for a moment before sitting up to face him. The tears and cuts on her face melted together as if they had never been there before the blood could fall from them.

An animalistic snarl emerged from William as he charged for her again, his claws tearing through her cloths and flesh. Despite the sharp pain that surged through her entire body, she didn't make a single sound. He shredded her to a bloody pulp, stopping after she had been completely mauled to catch his breath.

"I can play games all night," Stormi said, her body healing as quick as it had been torn apart.

"Lilith!" William snarled. "Stop this at once!"

Stormi rose to her feet, snickering. "We are one," She said. "And our storm is rising. This is your last fight, William Miller!"

As their cue was called, Terrence, Danny, and Kasey dropped from the trees, landing behind William. The three of them charged him, managing to catch him off guard and pin him to the ground. Arrow walked out of the trees to the struggling monster. 

"You will not be mortal again," Arrow said in a low and angry voice.

William's eyes lit up with anger. He ripped himself free of the grips of the three boys and sent them flying to the ground away from himself. He jumped to his feet, taking in after Arrow. Punch after punch, William aimed at Arrow, each one deadly. Arrow managed to dodge them. That is, until he didn't. William sent a left hook that connected with Arrow's jaw, sending the boy flying through the air. He landed with a hard thud.

"Arrow!" Stormi cried.

Arrow motioned to her to go into the house as the monster gained on him. Stormi looked between the house and Arrow. The monster squatted down and pounced, both feet slamming into Arrow's torso. Arrow's friends charged after the demon. Unable to watch anymore of the fight, Stormi made a run for it, dashing into the house and slamming the door shut behind her. 

The whole building was quaking, pictures falling off the walls that began to crumble under the force. Stormi searched through everything, desperate to find The Source. That's when it hit her.

Lilith is the key. She was the very first sacrifice. That picture contains the curse!

Stormi raced into the locked room. Just as before, it was locked up tight. She slammed her foot into the rotting wood. It caved in around her, and after three desperate kicks, the door caved in. By then, the whole room had been completely consumed by the mold. All that remained of the picture was half of Lilith's little face. Stormi grunted, clawing at the mold. It clung to her flesh, and after a moment, began to burn through it. She shrieked from the pain, but didn't stop. She dug and clawed until she could grab the edges of the old frame. She tugged on it, but it didn't budge. She placed her feet against the wall, using all of her force to pull. It didn't move one bit.