Flawed : Decode • Notice

• FLAWED : DECODE | BOOK TWO
(STARTED: 05/13/2022)
book two of :
• FLAWED | BSDxREADER
(COMPLETED: 05/25/2021)
**Note: Make sure you have read Flawed first. I really really recommend it to catch up with the flow of the story!

Book cover attached ^^^^
____

Hello hello! Well look who's back. So after almost a year of hiatus I decided to continue the cult I started here /j and ofcourse!! The current BSD manga although plot is still vague, brought back my motivation to write again, and of course even off-wattpad I still think how the flow of this series will be. So after reviewing some important parts and clues I left from the first book, I am once again confident enough to spill the tea lol, and to be honest I didn't expect the votes!? Like oh my god this can't be happening soooo another reason to continue heeheee okay anyways enough ranting so here we go again! I do hope you guys enjoy reading!

See ya in my updates!

*The plot is mine, but the characters are not, they belong to Asagiri Kafuka, the author and creator of Bungo Stray Dogs.

*Any other names, settings and events in this fictional story that seems similar to real life events should be considered coincidental.

© iEmpressTine

Book cover credits:
- https://bsdmayoi.fandom.com (all bsd characters)
-https://www.wallpaperflare.com/ (Y/N)
- I used canva :)