1 • Schism

A/N: *spams your notifications*

look who's showing up after ages >:)

A bit of spoiler alert on some characters that are not in the anime! (yet) 👀

Same drill, music while readin ~

Few hours ago.

"Will you ever believe me if I say ... I've seen all of these coming one by one?"

Those were the thoughts etched into Dazai's mind after meeting you at the cemetery. He was patient enough not to brag about pretty much everything he's been hiding all this time.

"I still don't understand, Dazai-san." Atsushi is with him, returning to the agency to prevent Kunikida from giving them an earful for loafing again. "How does [Y/N] remember me but not you, of all people? And how did she get back to this world? She's supposed to be back in hers, right Dazai-san?"

Dazai closed his eyes and smiled, hinting his amusement by laughing slightly. Memories of the past days came to his mind again, which are undeniably unforgettable whilst the possible answers on every question of Atsushi lingers on his mind. "You are about to find out, Atsushi-kun."

Atsushi gave him a confused look. Dazai-san being Dazai-san again, he thought and sighed on the funny thought.

Since Atsushi already mentioned about you forgetting Dazai and not him, that reminds of Dazai on how he handled this scenario.

— Not so long ago —

According to Higuchi, she saw Dazai inside the Port Mafia, Akutagawa also saw him go to Mori's office in which no one would have ever imagined

According to Higuchi, she saw Dazai inside the Port Mafia, Akutagawa also saw him go to Mori's office in which no one would have ever imagined. Even Dazai himself never thought of doing so. Of course, they may be too shocked to even react or try to interact with him. After all, he is still one of the former Executives, certainly sunk from the blood of thousands and from some more diverse crimes etched in the history of Port Mafia—in which, no longer existing with the help of a friend.

Who wouldn't be terrified? This man is capable of everything.