The Proposal

{Flashback}
Administrator: Elliana Watson please follow me to the main office.
I silently follow him and when I get there, I see him. Cade.

Cade: Thanks for bringing her sir. Of course. The administrator says. Elliana, I have a proposal...

{End of flashback}

{Elliana's POV}
H-Huh? I say stuttering. You want to know the reason why I act like I have anger issues all the time? He asks. U-Um... I say whilst still stuttering. If you accept my proposal I'll tell you. He says. W-What proposal? I ask eager to know. If you pretend to be my girlfriend, I'll tell you...He says looking at the floor. B-But, w-why me? I ask. DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO ANSWER EVERY QUESTION WITH ANOTHER QUESTION? He yells at me. Sorry, let me control myself, you want to know my secret and I'm in need of help. He says. Besides you're the only good looking girl here.. He mumbles. What? I say. Nothing! He says. F-Fine, I-I guess I-I'll do it... He wraps his arms around my waist. Thank you. He whispers in my ear and let's go. You may go now he says. U-Uh o-okay. I say completely red as a tomato.

{Ashlyn's POV}
I see Elliana walk in and..*gasp* is she blushing? What did that girl get herself into? Hey Ellie! Hi she says back. So..what happened in there? I ask. Um nothing really. You sure cause you seem to be blushin- I get interrupted by the teacher talking.
Then Cade walks in and winks at Elliana. Mhm, nothing. Totally. I think to myself.

{End of POV}

{Elliana's POV}
Angelita turns around to face me. Omg he's soooo good looking. Imma talk to him. No wait imma ask for his snap! She tells me. O-Oh, that's c-cool. I respond.

-Lunch bell-

We go outside to eat lunch. Hey Elliana, come over here! I hear Cade calling me. U-Uh, okay.. I go over to him and he pulls me by my waist and sits me on his lap. I turn red. U-Um C-Cade- I get cut off by him. Guys, this is my girlfriend. He introduces me to his friends. For real my dude? I hear one of the guys call out. Nah, she's my fake girlfriend. So I can get rid of Brenda. There he goes with the Brenda girl again..who is she?! Ugh! I think to myself. Niceee dude. You got a good one too, I mean look at her she's got the body of a f*cking model. Hey babygirl, do you work out? One of them asks me. Um, is that any of your business? I say in return. Oh, she's a sassy one too. He says to Cade. I stand up from  Cade's lap and sit under a tree and make a phone call.

Hey bro. I say. Hey Ellie. How's college? I ask him. It's ok I guess, I mean everything was going fine until I heard about grandpa Jones and I've just fallen out of focus. He tells me. Y-Yeah I start to tear up a bit. How's Layla? I ask him. Layla is my brother's girlfriend. She's good, she says hi. He replies. Tell her I said hello back. Ok, I will. He says. Well I've got to go sis. He says. Alright, take care, bye. I eat my lunch then head to class.

-In the middle of class-

Elliana, please come here darling. Ms Daine calls me. I go to her. Is there something wrong? It's, your grandpa he's very ill and the doctors won't be able to do anything to save him, and they're going to have to unplug him. W-What...I say with my eyes tearing up. I'm so sorry darling, I'll get your bags since you're mom came to pick you up. O-Ok, thanks for telling me Ms...She gets my bags.

{Cade's POV}
Yo Ms, why you getting Elliana's bag? I ask her.
She's going home because of personal issues.
She answers my question. Was it because of me that she's leaving? I think to myself. If so, I didn't mean to hurt her...

To be continued...

A/M: Oof I'm finally done with that chapter. Hope yall LOVED not liked, LOVED that chapter. XD what am I saying? Whatever, see you guys in the next oneeee ayeee. Peaceeee ✌️ 💝

~Ni 💓