Mr.Nosy

I see Cade returns back from the administrator with a worried expression. I wonder what he had gotten himself into.

Our teacher gives us a 10 minute break and I use the opportunity to talk to my bsf Jason.

Heyyy Jason! I send. Hello! He replies. How's your first day of high school? He sends. Good, I guess. How's yours? I send back. It's been going great, specially since I got to see someone I haven't seen for a very long time! He replies. Really who? I ask. It's Angel. Angel is a short guy with freckles, dark hair and brown eyes which was my date for Valentines day in the 7th grade. Really? No way! I send back. Mhm! But guess what? He sends. What? I ask eagerly.  We've gotten closer. He sends. OMGGGGG!!! I send.

Ok ok ok, so like I knew that Jason liked Angel for a long time and now they are getting closer! Eeeeek! Shut up- he sends. Teehehehehe. I reply. I smile widely. Cade walks up to me. What you smiling at? He asks with a serious face. Um, none of your business mr.nosy. I reply. I SAID WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT?! He yells at me. I get scared instantly. I was just texting my friend and he found someone to make him happy... I look down. I-I'm sorry for yelling at you, I- SAVE IT! I cut him off. Ms. Daine, may I use the bathroom? I ask. Of course, go ahead. She says.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face. I can't believe I let him talk to me like that! I-I HATE HIM! I sigh and sit on the floor and put my back against the wall. Then I hear a small knock on the door. U-Um excuse me? I hear a voice call out. Yes? I respond. I'm Sierra and uh, I saw you weren't looking well so I asked for a drink of water and came to see if everything was alright. She says. I'm fine. It's just...Cade! He...yelled at me cause he wanted to find out why I was smiling, like, it's none of his business! I respond. Ughh Cade. She says. Y-You..you know him? I ask. Yes, he was the biggest jerk in my middle school. She replies. O-Oh...I say back. Yeah, but you know what, I gotta get back to class, see ya down there? She says. See ya. I reply.

T.B.C. 💜~

I'm soooooo sorry this was sooooo short! It's really late and I haven't had much time to write this today, anyways, imma make sure to make the next chapter longer for sure! But anywho, I hope you guys liked this one andddd yeahhh. Bye, stay safe!! <3

~Ni ❤️