My return

I enter the school and I soon as I enter I get pulled by the hand and shoved into a dark room. H-Huh? I say extremely scared. Where have you been? The mysterious voice asks. W-Who even are you? I say not being able to recognize them because it's dark and their voice seems quite deep. I SAID WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! They scream. I then immediately recognize who it is because if their attitude.

I've been home..my grandpa died 2 weeks ago and I've been too depressed to come to school..

...

I'm sorry Elliana. Hey it's ok...it's not your fault. I say whilst looking down.

I feel him grab on to my waist and whisper something in my ear. "Don't be upset Elliana, things will get better, I promise."  He then presses his body onto mine and pins me on to a wall. He smashes his lips on to mines. You know you're so precious to me right? He says whilst kissing me. W-What? I know I should've pushed back, but I didn't. Then all of a sudden..

*Ring Ring Ring*
Cade's smart phone goes off. When he looks at the screen he makes a pissed off face. (A/N: Btw she can see his face now cause of the phone light). He the looks at me. Go ahead, pick it up. I tell him. No, I rather spend more time with yo- he's about to kiss me again then I stop him. Pick it up. I say. Fine..

Put it on speaker. I whisper. Now looks who's who's being Nosy! He whispers back.

*On speaker*
Cadey poo where are you? Why aren't you in class? A person that sounded like a girl says. How do you even know I'm not in class? He asks the mysterious girl. Haven't you heard? I'm attending your school now, so we can get closer! She says.

.....

Cadey poo you still there-

He hangs up.

......

The room fills up with silence.

Cade, I should probably g-

No, stay.

I think I should tell you who this girl is. He says. Wait is he for real?? Is he actually gonna tell me? I thought to myself.

Elliana...the girl you heard over the phone..the very annoying one.. it's...

T.B.C.

A/M: And that my friends, is how you leave a good cliffhanger. NOW SUFFER MY READERS MUAHAHAHAHAH. Until next time byeeee! >:)

~Ni 😁😇✨