Drama II

{Music}
Waiting for the time to pass you by.
Hope the winds of change will change your mind.
I could give a thousand reasons why. And I know you.
And you've got to.
Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up we can stay forever young.
Living on my sofa drinking rum and cola underneath the rising sun.
I could give a thousand reasons why. But you're going. And you know that.
All you have to do is stay. A minute. Just take, your time. The clock, is ticking so stay. So stay, all you have to do is wait, a second, you're hands on mine, the clock, is ticking so stay.

{Elliana's POV}
I start of my morning by listening to "Stay" by Zedd and Alessia Cara. I start doing my morning routine while listening to the song. I pick some comfy clothes to wear.

Your outfit:

I make my way downstairs

I make my way downstairs. Good morning sweetie. Mom says. Hey mom. I reply to her while heading to the door. Sweetie, aren't you gonna eat breakfast? You didn't even eat dinner last night so you must be very hungry. She says with a worried face expression. It's okay mom, I'll just eat a sandwich on my way to school. I say while grabbing a sandwich from the fridge. Hey, is everything ok? She says while sitting on a chair with a serious expression. I'm fine mom, don't worry. I say. I have to go now. I say while grabbing my bag and my phone and I run out the door. Sweetie are you ready? Dad asks. A-Actually, can I walk to school today? I ask him. Why sweetie? He asks me. I-I just, want to get some fresh air and walking to school would be the perfect way...
Alright. Take care honey. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and hugs me.

I walk down the street and I find Cade coming out of a house.

{Cade's POV}
STOP! You can't make me marry someone I don't love! YOU CANT MAKE ME WEAR WHAT YOU WANT, THIS IS MY LIFE NOT YOURS!

Cade's mom: You're going to marry whoever I please and you will wear whatever I want.

Cade: No!

His mom: YOU WILL MARRY BRENDA AND I DON'T CARE WHATEVER THE BLOODY HELL YOU SAY.

{End of POV}

{Elliana's POV}
Oh my goodness, is this why he's like that? And...who's Brenda?....

{At school}
I get to class and sit on the spot I sat at last time.
10 minutes pass and Cade doesn't enter the classroom. Hm, I guess he stayed home. But just when I thought of that in my mind-

Administrator: Elliana Watson please follow me to the main office.

I silently follow him and when I get there, I see him.
Cade.

{Cade's POV}
Thanks for bringing her sir. Of course. The administrator says. Elliana, I have a proposal....

To be continued....

A/M: You just got a cliffhanger teeehehehehe. But don't worry, I might make another chapter later since I didn't post yesterday oof. Anyways tysm for reading and could yall please vote on my story to show me you're support? 👉👈🥺 It would really mean everything and I would also know that you are enjoying the story. Bye guysssss take care! 💞