Farewell! (Ch.1)

It was loud, as usual, everyone buzzing around, bothering Rantaro with the usual "when will you be back"s and "are you leaving us forever"s. Plenty of people have come and gone from Hopespeak Home, usually coming to visit, coming back when they were done with college. It didn't hurt any less to lose someone your close too, even though they would be back.

"Hey Saihara" He ruffled my hair as I looked at him "Hey RanRan, what's up!" He squatted in front of me "I'll miss you dude, cmere bring it in" he opened his arms, I hugged him, my head lying on his chest. "hey, I have a, request" he said, abruptly in the loving moment, it sounded serious. "Yeah Amami? Is there something wrong?"  He sighed "Kinda.." He grabbed my hand, placing a kiss on it, he was normally affectionate, so this wasn't out of the usual. I looked up at him "What is it?" He sighed a little, tearing up, "RanRan don't cry!", He grinned softly at my Remark, "I need you to take care of everyone, ecspecially Kichi, alright?" He patted the tears out of his eyes. "Of course Ran, you be sure to take care of yourself, okay?", He nodded. Kokichi came running out, his cheeks seemingly damp. "Awwwhh~ can't you stay a little longer for dinner??? Please Taro!!" He said in a playfully pouty tone, Rantaro held his face, and whispered something to him, kissing his forehead. Kokichi dropped the act for a split second, then looked at me. "SHUIIICCHHIIIIIIII CONVINCE SUCCULENT HEAD TO STAY FOR DINNER!!!!" he made a dramatic wailing sound, Rantaro chuckling a bit "I have to go, Kichi, I'll visit okay?" Kokichi sighed, looking at me, just to sigh again dramatically. "CMON EVERYONE, TAROS LEAVING LETS WAVE HIM OFF!" Kokichi announce, excitedly booking it out the door, everyone else soon to follow.

   Rantaro got in his car, having packed his stuff in his car already. "I'll see you guys soon. I promise." He handed a green bear to Kokichi, which Kokichi gripped. "Bye guys!" He started the car, Kokichi excitedly waved him off, Himiko was gripping Tenko, ugly crying. Kaito had tears in his eyes, holding onto Maki. Even I had tears in my eyes, Kokichi seemed to be happy Rantaro was leaving though. He waved until Rantaros car wasn't visible anymore, in turn, we all turned around, I waited behind the crowd, turning to look at everyone's messy faces as they filed into the house.

    Kokichi was standing there, as well, he was looking down, having the bears head to his mouth. He was crying, genuine, crying, gripping the bear as hard at he could, looking up and realizing me, grinning. "smell ya later!" He said, beginning to run into the house "Kokichi, wait It's oka-" he was already gone. I began to walk into the house "is he okay? Did him and Rantaro have something we didn't know about??", I stopped walking, sitting on the stairs. "He seemed really upset, he never shows us his real emotions, so I doubt I would get an answer. But I should still try.."