Dinner Disaster (Ch. 2)

It was now around 7 pm, the sun slowly setting. The mood had calmed down, getting less and less somber by the moment, but the vibe was still off.

"Dinners done!" Kaito said, walking into the  living room, we headed to the dining room, the people in their rooms filing in a few minutes after. One by one people got their food, it was quite, the room filled with people eating. The sound of loud music coming from the house next to us "she's always playing music, I wonder if she sleeps with it on" Ryoma said, rolling his eyes a bit, chuckling "I meant that all in good heart, I hope y'all know that". Kaede starting singing to herself, I look over at Kokichi, he seemed to be just picking at his food. "Kichi, stop playing with your food" Kirumi said, "Sorry momma" he mumbled to himself, "what's got you so down little man?" Ryoma asked, he grinned a forced grin "NOTHING!~" he ate gently, glancing over at Rantaros chair. Tears welled up in his eyes and he took a shaky breath, "don't start." Kaito mumbled. Kokichi looked up "h,huh? Start what?" He said, "fake crying!", "Kaito, be nice" Kirumi said, Kaito growled "he's crying AGAIN" he huffed and crossed his arms "no, I don't care anymore, those are crocodile tears and we KNOW it." He spat, Kokichi stared at him for a second, trying to stop the tears, "YUP!" he sniffled, "J,JUST A LIE!~" he roughly wiped his tears, trying to hold a grin, "Kaito your being a slight douchebag, you don't know if those were real or n-" he interrupted "SHUICHI, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" a few of our roomates covered their ears. "Kaito, sit down." Maki pulled at his shirt "NO, THAT MAN IS A LYING CHEATING MANIPLATIVE BASTARD!" he pointed his finger in his face, Kokichi flinched, starting to sob uncontrollably. "KAITO MOMOTA, GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!" Kirumi demanded, Kaito storming off to his room. Kokichi pulled the bear from under the table and held it. "Kokichi I bel-" he walked away before I could finish my sentence, locking his door behind him. "What an A hole" Miu said "Miu! Profanity!" Keebo rebuttalled, she rolled her eyes in response "I didn't say ass", Keebo attempted to censor her, causing us to throw our hands over our ears. "I'm gonna check up on him." I stood up and slowly, making my way to the lavender and white checkered door that was Kokichis, knocking "can I come in-"

"GO AWAY! COME BACK LATER!"

"Kokichi I know your hurting, I'm worr-

"AWWWW SHUMAI WORRIES ABOUT ME~"

"Of course I do Koki-"

"GO. AWAY."

I stood there

"I'll come to you later..I guess."