Shower

A/N

Finally a longer chapter yess!

Vote :D?

I pulled away from him and he just kept staring into my eyes. He had such a memorizing look on his face.

"George?" I knew he probably thought my eyes were pretty but acting clueless was fun to me. He would always get flustered which I loved to see.

----

His eyes. They were so pretty in the sunset glow and his skin was glowing. His hair, his beautifully blonde hair that was almost golden. He was so pretty. I cant believe I can call this person my boyfriend.

"Pretty." I whispered under my breath that was barely audible, or so I thought.

"Pretty huh?" Dream said at me as a smirk started to form on his face.

"Um what? Did you hear tha-" I said flickering my eyes, then Dream pulled me in again for another kiss. He pulled away coming over to where I was sitting.

"Baby you can call me pretty." He said with a warm smile looking into my eyes while he rubbed my hands.

----

We walked to the car holding hands his hands were small, pale, and cold and my hands were big and warm, we are the opposite but we are so perfect for each other.

Im his fire that warms him up, warms his heart brings that twinkle in his eye and he cools me down when i'm mad when I get to hot he cools me off. Sometimes i'll take cold showers to remind me of him and his touch, and how much he affects me.

Once we got to the car I opened the door for him, closed it and went to my side and started up the car. I put on my Spotify playlist that we made together we liked very different songs but I could deal with it. The songs he liked weren't that bad anyway.

----

We walked inside took our shoes off and started to walk upstairs together. We shared a room together so we both went inside I got my change of clothes.

"Hey George I'm going to take a shower then you should too, and maybe we can cuddle after?" I said grabbing my clothes from the drawer we shared, looking back up at him, he was also grabbing some clothes.

"Can I come?" He said looking up at me with a smirk on his face. Obviously joking, or was he?

"Bold huh?" I said back slightly raising one of my eyebrows while my mouth started to form a smile.

"Yeah." He said back to me with the smirk still on his face. That stupid smirk kinda... turned me on.

"Y'know what? You can come." I said walking up to him taking my hand and putting it on his chin lifting his head up with my hot breath on his face. Then I grabbed his hand dragging him to the shower turning it on.

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt looking back up at him making sure it was okay and I wasn't going to far or anything. He nodded back at me with his flushed face.

----

He looked up at me with his eyes I assumed if one was asking for permission I nodded back at him. He lifted up my shirt then he lifted up his shirt after and I saw his chest and abs they weren't super defined but they were definitely there. He went down to my pants unbuckled them and took them off to reveal the tent that started to grow in my underwear.

"You're already hard for me hm?" He said looking at my underwear. Of course I was his touch is what I wanted, no, needed.

He started to take off his pants as well to also reveal a tent in his underwear. Which gave me an idea to say something he would probably get mad at me but whatever. 

"What about you you're hard too hm?" I said purposely added the "hm" since he said it too.

"Why wouldn't I be look at yourself baby." He said reaching down to my underwear palming me and looking straight into my eyes. 

"a-AH- Dream s-  stop we are supposed to be- AH sh- showering." I said back stuttering in between my words trying not to be loud.

"Whatever you say." He said taking off my underwear and his right after. I couldn't help but to look down at his member. 

I looked down and quickly shot my head back up as I started to feel my face heat up. I could feel myself blushing I tried to bite the inside of my cheeks but it didn't do anything. I began to fidget with my fingers twirling them around each other and flicking the air.

----

We both stepped into the shower. We had a pretty nice bathroom well, it was the master bathroom. It had two sinks with one huge mirror that connected from each one. A small walk in closet a huge tub with jets inside and a little door that led to a little space with a toilet inside. The shower was inside a glass box that has a sunlight window on top and two shower heads with a ledge where all the soaps were you could sit on it too it was a pretty big platform.

He got the shampoo of the ledge and poured it into his hand, motioning his hands for me to come closer once I stepped closer to him he applied the shampoo to my hair massaging it. It felt really good I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment for a second as I felt the semi warm water hit my back since both shower heads were on. 

"Okay you can wash your hair now." He said with a warm smile taking his hands out my hair, turning around to wash the soap out his hands just to grab more and put it onto his hands and into his hair. We had separate shampoos but I always liked to use his because it smelled like him and he liked to use mine. Mine was like some women one, I liked women shampoo better it always smelled better I had a strawberry one or something. His was some coconut one which I liked it a lot.

After I washed out all the soap from my hair I looked over at him he was just finishing massaging the soap into his hair like he did to me. His beautiful blonde hair. He stepped into the water closing his eyes as the soap came out of his hair. He opened his eyes while I was staring and smiled at me.

"Staring much?" He said with a small giggle right after closing his eyes after.

"Oh shut up." I said back to him laughing after as well.

A/N

drink water and eat some food please? 

(1157 words)

love you -sage <33