Still?

A/N

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.7K READS I WAS JUST AT 100 AND I CANT BELIEVE IVE GROWN SO MUCH!

I loved when he called me names. 'Good boy' it just felt right. I liked when he called me slut, whore, bitch, I loved it all.

We have changed and we're back in our room, both on our phones. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened, feeling his lips around me, and how he looked at me.

I wanted more.

But how would I ask? Hey Dream we should just fuck again! Like that sounds so stupid. Suddenly    I remembered something that Dream had gotten me a while back. As a "joke" yeah right.

A dildo..

----

flashback 4 months ago..

"Hey George, look what I got you." Dream said, tapping my shoulder with his arms behind his back.

"What?" I replied to him trying to see what was behind his back but he kept moving so I couldn't.

"This." He revealed the purple item laying out on his hands.

My cheeks blushed a bright red while my mouth hang slightly open, eyes started to widen.

"PSHHAHHA" Dream laughed at me while still holding the dildo in his hands. I started to giggle too.

flashback over

----

Who knew it would come to use.

I remembered I put it in the bath room cupboard under the sink. I started to think of what would happen but I couldn't take it, I wanted to feel something.

"Hey Dream, I got to go to the bathroom, be right back." I told dream as I pulled the covers off me and walking over to the bathroom with my phone in my hand. I quickly walked over to the bathroom, once I got there I opened the cupboard and moved a couple of cleaning supplies, that's when I saw it.

It was pretty big, not as big as dream but it was doable. I opened the drawer to find some lube. I squeezed it onto my hand then started to apply it to the purple object. Once I thought it was good enough I slowly started to sit down.

My mind was filled with so much lust I forgot to close the door when I came inside.

I let out a quiet moan, I tried to cover my mouth to avoid any noises being heard. I started to bounce up and down, riding the dildo pretending it was Dream. "Ah- Ahh" I whispered from all the pleasure.

My moans were muffled by my hand as I started to pick up the pace. I took my empty hand and grabbed my throbbing cock that was wanting for attention.

I started to pump my hand at a fast pace, rubbing the tip occasionally. The pleasure was taking over me. My eyes rolled back and I tilted my head up, as I was about to finish I heard the door open.

"George, what's taking you so lon-" Dream looked down at me and how needy I looked.
——
"George, are you that needy for someone's cock hm?" I cooed at him, tilting my head to the side. "cockslut." I whispered into his ear, watching him grow even redder than he was before hand.

"keep fucking going."

I watched as he resumed to riding. I kneeled down to him and removed his hand from his mouth to hear his beautiful moans.

Watching him made my pants feel tight.

Before he could cum I picked him off of the purple dildo, grabbing his hand, picking up the dildo off the ground and bring him back to our bedroom.

I plopped him down onto the bed. Admiring his face and body. "Hands and knees now." I said looking at him in the eyes. I watched as he turned around, arching his back with his ass in the air.

"Look how much of a whore you are for me baby." I told him, inserting one finger into him. Hearing him whimper from sudden contact. "You're gonna take it fucking dry." I hissed at him.

I inserted another finger, pumping my fingers into him as deep as i could. Curling them every so often which made small moans come out of
him. "If you keep fucking moaning i won't let you cum." I told him, adding another finger.

After that he went silent other than a few quiet whimpers or shaky sighs. Without warning I quickly replaced by fingers with my dick. I slammed into him repeatedly holding on to his hips tightly. George started moaning repeatedly, loudly.

"Aw baby, did I say you could moan?" I asked him, not slowing down.

"n-no." He said back to me with panting.

I sped up my pace, causing my stomach swirl and build up a sensation begging to leave my body. I kept thrusting hitting Georges prostate multiple times, causing him to let out quiet moans.

I grabbed George's dick and started to pump my hand at a fast pace. I assumed he couldn't take it anymore and he lets out a long string on loud moans.

I didn't really care if he moaned at this point. At least he felt good. I started to rub his tip and felt his precum.

I thrusted one last time into him, taking myself out to the tip and slamming back into him, shooting my cum deep inside him. George let out a loud slutty moan and came over himself my hands.

I pulled out and saw the cum dripping down his thighs. "Didn't I say you could fucking cum? Are you that much of a whore for me?" I asked him while I flipped him over so he was laying on his back and kissed him and forced my tongue inside his mouth tasting every part of him.

I flipped him back over and took the dildo from earlier and pushed it inside of him. I repeatedly pushed the dildo in him causing moans to echo in the room.

"You like that huh?"

"Ye- Yes."

I positioned him to sit up with the dildo still inside him.
"open"

Once he opened his mouth I forced my dick inside him, grabbing his hair and forcing him all the way down. "This is your punishment for touching yourself without permission."

I kept thrusting my dick inside his mouth until it hit the back of his throat. I looked down to see how much of a mess he was, riding a fucking dildo while sucking my cock.

While looking down I saw his hand travel down and start to touch himself, rubbing his tip. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He quickly removed his hand and looked up at me.

His glossed over eyes with saliva at the corners of his mouth slightly dripping out, the purple dildo going inside and out of him over and over. His unoccupied hand grabbing tightly onto the sheets.

God he was so perfect.

A/N

------------

do you guys like this degradation thing or like more sweet kind of smut
I updated it because why not
(11784 words) hydrate please :]!

-sage <33