Cuddles

Dream got out of the shower first, he grabbed his towel dried himself off put his towel around his waist and walked out the bath room closing the door behind him.

I stayed in the shower for a bit longer and turned the water up so it was a bit warmer. For some reason I felt a huge wave of sadness come over me. I sat down in the bottom of the shower with both shower heads on hitting me back and head. I started to trace small shapes on my thigh I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

The tears started gathering in my eyelashes making my vision more blurry from before. I brought my head up, the tears mixing with the water. I began lightly sobbing for no reason, I just felt sad. I guess sometimes it was good to cry even if there was no reason to. I knew Dream couldn't hear me I wasn't that loud and the shower masked the noise.

Should I talk to him maybe? No, he'd probably think its dumb that im crying for no reason. But it would be nice to talk to him and have him comfort me. Y'know what, ill tell him.

----

I dried myself off , washed my face, and then got dressed in the bathroom since I brought my clothes to the bathroom.

I stepped out of the bathroom with my red eyes and and walked into the bedroom that me and Dream shared looking at him.

He was laying down on his back with the covers on him. Only his arms out, which was holding his phone. He was scrolling on some app.

"Hey Dream?" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Yeah baby?" He said back without taking his eyes off his phone.

"Um.." I was kind of nervous to say anything but my voice was really shaky which caused him to look up.

"George? Woah, what happened? Are you okay?" He asked me looking really worried, starting to get up from the bed and walking over to me with his arms out. I ran over to his arms with my head resting on his shoulder. He started to rub my back and he rested his head on mine which made me start to cry again.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Shhh. i'm here baby, i'm here." He told me as he kept rubbing my back and start to pull me towards the bed. Once we got close enough he let go and looked me in the eyes and kissed me on the forehead, smiling.

He got me on the bed and got on the bed next to me. He spooned me. Then he slightly let go of me which made me think he was going to leave. "Wait no, where are you going?" I asked quietly as I started to turn my head back when he got closer and put my head back down. "Im not going anywhere." He whispered to me in my ear.

After about 10 minutes I felt him touching my back. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Shh nothing, i'm just tracing hearts on your back to show you how much I love you."

I got butterflies from hearing him say that. I loved so much and nothing would change that.

"I love you, Dream."

I heard him quietly gasp, probably because I don't usually say I love you that often. Sometimes I say it because I want to make sure he knows that I do love him, a lot.
——
I woke up holding George in my arms. I slowly removed one of my arms from George and picked up my phone to check the time. 9:47.

Oh wow its still early. I said to myself I usually don't wake up this early unless I had to be somewhere. I slowly wrapped my hand around George's waist again trying to fall back asleep but I couldn't stop thinking about why he was crying last night.
He was just fine in the shower and then I got out earlier than him. He was only in there for another ten minutes and he came out crying.

Did I do something wrong? I don't think I did anything recently. I'll just ask him when he wakes up.

After thinking for about another fifteen minutes I fell asleep again while tracing hearts on his back.
——
I woke up again and I was slowly removing my arm from Georges waist to check the time again.

"Dream?" His soft voice always made me slightly blush.

"Yes?" I said back, my voice was a bit raspy, well I did just wake up.

"Nothing, I was just just checking if you were awake."

"Oh okay, would you like to make some breakfast?"

"Mmm no, I wanna stay here with you."

"Okay only for ten more minutes." I told him putting my phone down and spooning him for the third time. I placed a kiss on his cheek, booping his nose after. Then laying my head back down, giggling.

"Pfft. What was that for?" He said back to be turning to face me.

"Idk, I just wanted to." I told him smiling at his face. His beautiful face. He was my everything.

"I love you so much." I whispered to him.

A/N

I love you guys make sure to drink water and eat something please?

(902 words) -sage <33