• RULES •

Uhh hey! Welcome to this book... uh yeah. Lol.

I started a prompt of this on Tumblr and decided to turn this into a full book! So those of you who are from tumblr, hello!! ^^

These are just a couple of rules that you need to read before continuing with the book- Obviously you don't HAVE to read them but they're pretty important.

Okay I'm not gonna awkwardly stall any longer-

[I]

In this book, I will be using female pronouns. This doesn't mean those of you with different pronouns can't read this though lol. I'll probably end up making another version of this book that has they/them pronouns for [y/n].

[II]

Still continuing with the topic of pronouns- For Eret I will be using they/them, he/him and she/her pronouns so I apologise if any of you get a little confused.

[III]

This book will include gore, references to mental illness, swearing and just general angsty themes. If any of these subjects are triggering to you then PLEASE PLEASE don't read this, I don't want to trigger something terrible for some of you ;-;

[IV]

This story will be set in the world of the Dream SMP, so it's like an animatic style book. This gives me a lot more free reign with [y/n]'s character and story overall! ^^

[V]

Some dark jokes will be included in this book because... well- Jschlatt is Jschlatt. But we still love him anyways lol. The humour wont be too mild, obviously, because I don't plan to offend anyone lol.

[VI]

The romance in this book is VERY VERY slow burning. Of course it focuses on [y/n] and Wilbur's relationship but there's gonna be a slow build to the romantic and sappy stuff.

[VII]

No spoilers for those of us who haven't caught up with the whole story of the Dream SMP in the comments please. Be a respectable human :) If at any point I see spoilers, I'll just delete the comment.

[VIII]

This story includes:

Angst & a lot of fluff.

I do understand that some of us are touch starved so I plan to fulfill my duties as an author and give them the content they need ^^

[IX]

I feel like this rule is pretty important, I will not be including any ships, okay? Youtubers are humans too, I don't agree with shipping youtubers at all when they show clear discomfort towards it. Even if you're just shipping their online personas, if a youtuber shows discomfort towards ships then please don't do it.

I feel like a part [ KEY WORD: PART] of the MCYT stan community needs to get this into their heads. If at any point a youtuber say they dont want people to romanticize them or ship them with other content creators then DON'T DO IT. It's human decency.

So if at any point I see someone arguing about ships in the comments, I'm just gonna delete the comment. This is a wholesome and accepting community where you can have some cookies and just chill out, please dont affect this negatively just because you dont agree with someone else's ship.