Chapter 5

*LUKES POV*

I was taking her on a date. I hadn't actually meant to ask her, it was in the heat of the moment. But I still couldnt forget about the guy she was with, is she cheating on him with me or is this even a date? She might think its just two friends going out and having a good time, nothing romantic about it.

It was 3, and I hadnt texted her since Monday. I hadnt seen her around as it was mid term at the moment, so no school. I had also tended to avoid Starbucks. I started to worry. What if she didnt want to see me anymore? Stop. Fucking. Thinking, I told myself multiple times.

I hadn't even planned what me and Sophie were going to do. I was never good with planning, and planning came with thinking. I was going to just wing it.

But she might hate you then. The voice in my head came back. I dropped to my knees and covered my hands over my ears. I hadn't heard the voice for a few months. The last time I heard it, I did bad things,

Why would she hate me? I couldn't help but think. Maybe it was right. She might be expecting something perfect and planned perfectly, and when she finds out nothing is any good about it, she will probably drop me just like that.

Cancel. It came back. Then it kept on repeating. You are going to cancel. It screamed and I let out a whimper. Not many things terrified me, but this did. Not many things could make me cry, but yet again. This did. So I did exactly what it told me.

To: Sophie

From: Luke

I'm sorry, i'm gonna have to cancel. I'm feeling sick. sorry x

I felt incredibly bad about it. But I was too weak to be able to ignore the voices. I hoped maybe doing this would mean it would make them leave. But it didnt. Nothing did. They kept on saying things. Things I didnt want to hear. Things nobody wanted to hear.

I thought of Sophie. Poor, innocent, Sophie. Probably sitting there all done up with a frown on her face because of me cancelling. She will get over it. She can just call that dude she is always with. He was 10 times better than me. He probably didn't have voices running through his head. He probably wasn't a madman.

I was though. I was everything he wasn't. I was some peoples worst nightmare, I was my own worst nightmare. I still had my hands over my ears. My mum wasn't home, she wasn't here for me like she promise. You shouldn't make a promise if you are going to break it. Oh what a hypocrite I am.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys ! I hope this isnt too short, my head is still not working properly from all the exams I had this week -_- I hope this is okay though !

Don't forget to vote and comment <3

Btw, if you comment your tumblr or twitter name I will follow you :) My tumblr is @michaelsbluehairdye and my twitter is @ayyitsmgc . :)

-Rae