Chapter 8

*Sophie's POV*

As I walked out of school I heard a voice calling my name. I turned in the direction of the voice and saw Calum jogging towards me.
"What happened?" Calum said as he stood just a few feet away from me. His eyes were scanning my face for any type of reaction.
"The party?" I replied unsure of what he was talking about. Calum nodded. "Oh, I completely forgot about it, my dad wanted to talk to me and it must have took longer than I thought. Sorry." I can't believe I forgot about the party. People have been whispering and looking at me funny all day. Now I know why. I don't see the big deal, it's only a party.
"It's okay, just make sure you send me a text next time yeah?"
"Yeah sure, um, I have to get home so I'll see you at work tomorrow?" I replied, really not wanting to talk to him at the minute. I mean, he's my best friend but I just really don't want to talk about how Taylor Jackson slept with Andy Clarke at the party. It's literally all I've heard today.
"Yeah okay, bye Soph." I plugged my earphones into my phone and put the speakers in my ears, preparing myself for a lonely walk home, wondering to myself what is so bad about Luke and why hasn't he told me yet.
_________________________
When I got out of the shower I quickly dried myself off and got into my pyjamas. As I was drying my hair I heard my phone vibrate on my bedside table. Once my hair was dry, I stood up and walked over to my phone.
From: Gab
To: Sophie
You haven't text me for so long. Are you avoiding me or something? Don't forget I'm coming to see you tomorrow. DONT IGNORE ME!
Love youuuuu x

From: Sophie
To: Gab
Sorry babe, I've had a lot on my mind. Don't worry I haven't forgot about finally being able to meet my best friend. Besides, you get me the day off school;-)
See you tomorrow, love you x

I laughed as I put my phone back on my beside table, smiling because I'm going to meet my best friend the next day.
I turned my light off and got into my bed, the smile not leaving my face once. I swear, if somebody looked in my window now, they would think I've either just had sex, or I'm a psycho.
I rolled over in my bed and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sooo, there it is!
Sorry it took so long to update, I've got exams.
This is short, sorry, I didn't know what else to write. If I get any more ideas, I'll add it😁

Vote/Comment/Share with people.
Thanks! xx

~Ashleigh x

P.S. you can follow me on Twitter and tell me that you're reading this if you want x ( @nocontroilrh )