Chapter 7

Luke's POV

Her parents knew. If her parents knew then how many other people knew? We came here to get away from that all. How come everything bad always follows me. I was like a walking magnet that attracted hateful things. Why me? What did I ever do to cause me to be like this?

I couldn't concentrate. I left school halfway through the day, even though my mum was home. I knew she would understand. She got me, she was the only person who did. I wouldn't let anybody be as close to me as her. I'll never let Sophie get that close to me, I thought. Sophie's just a crush.

I shut my thoughts out and continued the short walk home. I was yet to get a car, I was yet to get a license to be completely honest. I didn't see it as very important unlike other teens my age. I spent my money on music, books and movies because they were the best at blocking out any thoughts that were going through my head.

I loved music and books and movies and the internet. They were my four hobbies. But it was like I could only concentrate on two at a time. it was either books and internet, music and internet, or movies and internet. I never grew bored of the internet. Right now I was going through the movies and internet stage.

I hated going through these stages, as the book that I was currently reading would just sit there beside my bed but everytime I went to read, I put it down almost immediately and turned on my laptop and started watching a movie.

There was one movie in particular that stood out for me. Avatar. Everything about it made me interested with it and I found myself becoming more and more into it and more amazed by it everytime, and it managed to block out my thoughts for a full 2 and a half hours which was always helpful.

My mum used to ask me how and why I watched it so much. She didn't understand how I watched it so much because I used to watch it all the time with one of my best friends. But he is long gone now. She thinks I can't watch it because it will remind me of him and bring back painful memories.

She thinks I'll remember seeing his body laying on the kitchen floor, face barely recognisable as it was so beaten in. I remember thinking how somebody could have done that to him, he was such an amazing person. He didn't deserve to die, he was my best friend.

The voices wouldn't go away and they kept repeating one sentence that I didn't believe:

You're the one who killed him Luke, remember?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

OOOOOH LUKE WAT u doing.

So Luke is a god damn murderer? Or is he? To be honest I'm not even sure ;)

But who did he kill? who was his best friend? hmmm? so many questions.

So if your wondering where Avatar came from in this (you probably arent but im gonna tell you anyway) , it is because I kind of have an obsession with Avatar at the moment and i'm kind of watching it 24/7 and thinking about it 24/7 because its so damn good, and if you havent seen it? I highly reccomend it.

That is all for today XD

- Rae xo