🎽 Tobio Kageyama 🎽

Requested By: Arieslife13

Head Canon: Dating Tobio Kageyama

The One Where It's Just General Dating Head Canons.

•••

🎽 Kageyama is a perfectionist.

🎽 When he asks you to be his partner it is in the perfect setting, with the perfect dialogue and words.

🎽 Tobio even asked Kiyoko and Yachi for advice on how to ask people out.

🎽 Getting you to say yes was no issue, working up the nerve to ask you out, however? That took forever.

🎽 Tobio would brood and contemplate asking you before changing his mind until Kei called him a wuss, then he had to find the nerve to ask you out and prove him wrong.

🎽 Kageyama is the jealous type.

🎽 He can be short-tempered and arrogant, so if he sees someone making a pass at you or checking you out then he is going to make it known to said person that you're taken.

🎽 He'll become touchier, compliment you more, and call you lots of weird pet names and he'll make sure the guy sees it.

🎽 If the guy doesn't get the point across then Tobio might resort to physical violence.

🎽 However, Tobio can be childish and sensitive.

🎽 He might get a little insecure, what if you like this guy better than him? What if you think he's too brooding and sullen? Too much of a perfectionist? Too temperamental?

🎽 You'll probably tend to notice when he's feeling this way, and you better comfort him.

🎽 You don't get jealous.

🎽 Tobio proves how much he loves you, there's no reason to doubt him.

🎽 Not to mention the fact most people get too intimidated by him to talk to him.

🎽 You have to go to all of Tobio's volleyball games.

🎽 Tobio got into volleyball through his, formerly alive, grandpa.

🎽 It's really important to him, it's sentimental.

🎽 His grandpappy can't be there so you have to be there cheering him on.

🎽 If he ever learns a new move then he's gonna be really excited and drag you all the way to the gym to show you immediately.

🎽 You bully and tease Hinata as a couple.

🎽 Tobio plans the best dates.

🎽 As a perfectionist, he has all the details thought out perfectly.

🎽 Picnic dates are great with him.

🎽 If he takes you on an arcade date then he's going to play the claw machine until he gets a prize for you.

🎽 One time Hinata almost hit you with a ball, Tobio sent it back and hit him with it.

🎽 Study with him, heaven knows he needs someone to help him keep his grades up.

🎽 Just tell him Hinata's gonna be smarter than him, that'll get him studying.

🎽 If you want him to cuddle you just bribe him with milk.

🎽 If you get in a fight Tobio is gonna brood about it.

🎽 It'll be a long time before the fight is resolved.

🎽 He can be quite childish, and won't apologize, provided he's in the wrong, until he starts to really miss you.

🎽 Expect a sweet, heartfelt apology within a week.

•••

Edited: 4-21-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••