AFTER HOURS (req.)

It was a cold winter night, rain hit the window in your room hard and you bundled yourself up warmer under the blanket.

Jungkook was at his desk in the corner of the room, streaming a new horror game you weren't privy to while you were on the bed scrolling through TikTok on your phone.

But with the rain beating down you felt colder than ever and you wrapped the blanket around yourself as you waddled out of bed, first to finally close the slightly cracked window and then to the side of Jungkook's set up.

He paused the game immediately, pulling one side of his headphones off of his ear to talk to you.

"What's up, baby?" He cooed, leaving his pad on the desk before turning in his gaming chair to face you.

"Can I cuddle with you? I'm cold." You asked cutely, you were tired after a day of practicing for a video and you couldn't get to sleep alone on the bed in this temperature.

"Of course you can, come here," he replied warmly, reaching his arms out to help you curl up in his lap with your blanket wrapped around you both. "It's pretty cold here, the heater broke this evening and we can't get anyone in to fix it until the morning," he explained to his audience and you peaked over to look at the chat.

Everyone was saying hi to you and wishing you well, in turn you wished them the same and told them that there'd be a video soon.

Before starting the game up again Jungkook passed you one of the pre-rolled joints from the tray nearby, he lit it for you, and you took it with a grateful hum and a kiss to the hinge of his jaw.

You couldn't help watch Jungkook play his game from your spot on his chest, he'd just started it tonight and already was speeding through the story with accuracy. He was extremely entertaining too, with his laid back and dark humor. He made the scary parts feel less terrifying with his commentary about the grotesque creatures but soon enough half a joint lulled you to sleep and with a stifled yawn, you left it in the ashtray before settling into a comfortable sleep.