Delivery

Word count: 4,061
Edited; 29/04/23

*

"Mina, is this really necessary for an ice cream date?" You raised a delicate brow that had just been plucked to perfection in question of your roommate. While busying herself packing away the makeup strewn over the bathroom counter, you leaned towards the mirror to fully take in the new style of makeup.

"Of course is it, you always have to look good you never know when you'll run into Prince Jungkook," she wiggled her brows before putting the lids on various products. You rolled your eyes in retort, since that night a week ago she had become insistent that his gaze had fallen on you tenfold.

Not that you didn't know that already. Recently, your own gaze fell on him more often than ever before.

You ignored her needless teasing though and focused back on yourself, and the new person you saw in the mirror.

Usually you kept your makeup light; a thin layer of foundation and concealer where needed and a lip tint that was somewhere between a pink and red shade. It was your go-to for quite some time and for good reason, it made you look effortlessly beautiful.

But recently your best friend had been following more and more beauty influencers on YouTube which inspired her to try new looks whenever she could, on whoever she could; and that didn't discount her boyfriend who was only too happy to support her interests and give her a blank canvas to practice on.

To celebrate both you and Mina finally having some time off of assignments, you decided an ice cream date and possibly a movie would be a good way to relax. And of course Mina saw this as a great opportunity to get her hands on you and try some new, more intricate makeup.

You hadn't expected makeup this good though. You'd been given some cool graphic liner connecting your wing to the crease of your eye lid, in the corners she'd used stark white to accentuate your bright eyes; thanks to the false lashes. Your cheeks and nose were heavily blushed, with some more of the same white pencil on your nose to highlight the way it turned upwards at the end. Your lips were blushed too, smudged just lightly at the cupids bow for a fuller appearance.

She'd outdone herself, making you look effortlessly cool and sweet all at the same time.

"Yah! Don't touch it, you'll smudge the perfection," the older girl swatted your hands away from your face and you laughed before stepping away.

"Sorry Meen," you offered a sheepish look and then you both left the bathroom to collect your things.

"So when are you going to see Jungkook again?" She asked casually while you watched her pack her small pink bag.

The thought of that night in the laundry room still excited you, and you'd found yourself day dreaming about it often over the last week. The way his lips felt against yours or the way his eyes burned with lust. All the way down to his touch and so much more.

"He-llooo?"

"Sorry, I don't think we will see each other again, it was a one time thing. That's his thing remember?" If he had wanted to see you, he could've returned your clothes by now— it was a pretty unmistakable invitation. One that he seemingly didn't want to take.

"And you're okay with that?" She tilted her head, brows coming to a small frown.

You sighed with a firm nod. "Yeah, I don't regret it, it was fun and I needed it. It's a shame he isn't the type to stay for more than one night though, he was great," you resorted to bragging.