Empty Stall

"You should try this on," your boyfriend suggested whilst taking a black corset style lingerie set off of the rack and holding it up to your body that stood a few feet away.

"Yeah, it looks just like that other one I have back home so I'm sure I'll love it," you joked as you turned away to find a simple black bra like you'd come to do in the first place.

"Oh come on, this one's much sexier, it hides less," he breathed into your ear, causing a pleasant shiver to run through you.

"Hides less, hm? That's what you like?" You questioned him quietly while you sorted through the racks of bras looking for your size and Jungkook pressed himself against your back.

"I do, babygirl. You know I always want to be able to get my hands on you as quickly as possible," his voice stayed low and while he looked over the tops of the racks in search of anyone who may be within ear shot his hands slid around the tops of your thighs, stroking along the skin your skirt left exposed.

Although you and Jungkook had been dating for three months, you'd only recently started exploring the sexual side of your relationship which meant that anytime you weren't on a date or seeing friends and family you were cooped up in bed having undoubtedly the best sex of your life. You'd quickly learned that the sight of you in lingerie was nothing short of mind blowing to your dear boyfriend. Which was exactly why you had decided to test a theory of yours today. Explore some of your own fantasies.

"So would telling you that I'm not wearing anything underneath this dress right now be a good or bad idea?" You whispered cautiously, breath hitching slightly in your nervousness.

"You've done it now babygirl," he growled; teeth snagging onto your earlobe briefly, making you want to moan out from the pinch of pain. "Changing rooms. Now." He demanded and you were like putty in his hands, allowing him to easily lead you in the direction of the changing rooms along with a few pajama sets that were hanging near by–in order to hide what was really about to go down.

He breezed right past the empty counter where there would usually have been an employee checking the number of items people were taking into the stalls with them but on such a busy day, staff had been appointed to till work and keeping the floor tidy, that was what came with sale days.

"You're gonna have to be real quiet babygirl, can you do that for me?" Jungkook asked lowly after finding the furthest away stall and locking you both in.

"Yes," you breathed softly and he smirked as he closed in on you, forcing your back against the mirror.

There was no time for teasing or taking things slow, you'd done all of your foreplay outside and now you could feel your wetness accumulating between your legs. You needed the man in front of you.

"Good girl," he praised before bringing his lips down to yours hungrily and landing his hands roughly onto your hips. While your tongues desperately fought, your hands crept southward until you felt the cool metal of a belt buckle on your fingertips. With practiced ease, you pulled the belt through it's loops and then unbuttoned and unzipped Jungkook's jeans.

He moaned into your mouth softly when you pushed your hand into his boxers to stroke him; too desperate to even push his clothes off fully and leaving him to work them down his thighs while you spread his precum over the head of his practically throbbing cock. You loved feeling how big and engorged he'd get for you, the stretch was always the best part.

"You want this cock, baby? You want me to sit you down on my cock and stretch that pretty pussy of yours wide open, huh?" He rasped before his fingertips trailed upwards underneath your skirt until he was brushing through your soaked outer lips. You almost whimpered but you kept in mind where you were and for that reason alone you bit your lip- hard. "So wet, so ready for me, how'd I get so lucky?"