seventeen

chapter seventeen
St. Dick

(extremely unedited — feel free to correct any errors)

tap tap tap.

Jackson glared up at the ceiling, having been woken from his sleep for the fourth fucking time that night. stomping begrudgingly over to the window of Sweet Peas bedroom, he yanked open the curtains and there he was. a beaten Sweet Pea in all his glory who had the audacity to smile. albeit, sheepishly. Jackson could punch him right then and there. he unlocked the window and left it to Sweet Pea to get himself through, and flicked on the light on his way out the door to grab the first aid kit from the laundry room.

when he returned, Sweet Pea was shirtless on the bed, working to get his soaking shoes off. Jackson locked the door, and (aggressively) threw the first aid kit onto the bed.

"first, i get woken up by Kayden, asking where Benji is," Jackson began his rant, voice angry though calm, in a way. he picked up the kit and (aggressively) unzipped it, "then, Lenora wakes me up, wondering why i'm not in my own room since Mastiffs moved to Greendale, like thats fucking important at 10:30 at night," he cleans the drying blood off Sweet Peas eyebrow (aggressively), and from under his nose (aggressively, also), "then, i have Veronica Lodge texting me, asking me if want to go to Archie's for fucking pizza, just as i was starting to get to sleep, again," he (aggressively) applied some betadine to the cut on Sweet Peas eyebrow, "and now, i have your stupid ass here, all beaten up and soaking fucking wet, for only god knows what reason, and where the fuck is your sling?"

Sweet Pea shrugged, "took it off this morn- ow!" Jackson pressed down particularly hard on the bandaid over the cut on Sweet Peas eyebrow. Sweet Pea looked up, incredulous, and grabbed Jackson by his wrists, tugging them down to stop him repeating what he just did, "look, i know you're angry with me. i know i crossed a line in the toilets the other day. i should've just... made sure you knew you had my support and left it at that, but instead i continued to press and..."

and Jackson stared at Sweet Pea, zoning out his half-assed apology that Jackson didn't even need because he was over it. hadn't even really thought about it since it happened. he was just avoiding everyone because he didn't want to deal with questions. but Sweet Pea hadn't told anyone but Mastiff, so his avoiding was proved useless, and he still gained himself a long lecture about not calling and blah, blah, blah, from his dad.

Sweet Pea was staring up at him now. with his beautiful brown eyes that Jackson had fallen in love with. that anyone could fall in love with. and Jackson barely noted the fact that Sweet Pea's hands released his wrist, and was now loosely playing with Jacksons fingers.

Jackson grabbed Sweet Peas face between hands and kissed him.

and Sweet Pea pressed against Jacksons lips twice as forcefully.

Jackson placed his knee on the bed beside Sweet Pea, putting his body weight onto Sweet Pea until he took the hint and lowered himself onto the bed. Jackson straddled his stomach, hands falling by Sweet Peas head as his lips trailed from Sweet Peas and down the centre of his throat. he left hickies as he worked down the middle of Sweet Pea's writhing body. some would last only a couple days. others would stay for a week, at least. he reached the waistband of Sweet Peas stupid cargo pants he loved — that were probably a size too small for him and soaking fucking wet —, and hastily pulled them from Sweet Peas legs, chucking the item onto the floor and doing the same with his boxers.

—————

Jackson missed waking up to Sweet Pea spooning him. he didn't realise just how much he missed it, until that morning when he woke up with Sweet Peas arms secured around his body. Sweet Pea was like a human heat pack, and Jackson adored it. the heat from his body transferred to Jacksons, it felt perfect on this particularly cold morning. Jackson probably would've gone back to sleep if he hadn't've spared a glance at the wall clock (which Lenora probably put in there — because who the hell puts wall clocks in bedrooms), and noticed they were going to be late for school if they didn't leave in the next 5 to 10 minutes.