Cin'Maram; Info, Gear, Backstory

...Loading...
...File Loaded...

Cin'Maram Nar Caeya
Quarian
5'5"
Ex-Migrant Fleet Marine & Technician

Skills:
Combat VI
Cloak
Sabotage
Tech Armour

History: Cin'Maram Nar Caeya, a Quarian of notable skill and ambition, was born on the Migrant Fleet, a vast flotilla of salvaged ships constantly on the move to evade the Geth, born aboard a retrofitted Alliance Crusier, he was raised alongside his two sisters.

From an early age, Cin'Maram displayed a keen intellect and a knack for technology, quickly earning a reputation as an expert technician within the Quarian community.

As a member of the Quarian Marine Corps, Cin'Maram's dedication to duty and unwavering loyalty to his people were resolute.

He served with distinction, specializing in high-risk combat operations and utilizing his technical expertise to keep his squad's equipment in top shape. The combination of his combat prowess and technical skill set him apart from his peers.

However, Cin'Maram harbored a deep fascination with the Geth, the synthetic race that had driven the Quarians from their homeworld centuries ago.

While the majority of Quarians viewed the Geth with fear and distrust, even downright hatred, Cin'Maram believed that a peaceful coexistence might be possible.

Driven by his curiosity and a desire to challenge the established beliefs of his people, Cin'Maram secretly salvaged parts of disabled Geth units that he encountered during his military assignments.

He diligently studied and analyzed the Geth technology, hoping to find some sort hidden intelligence, or a possible way to discuss peace.

Unfortunately, Cin'Maram's actions did not go unnoticed. The Quarian Admiralty Board, responsible for the governance of the Migrant Fleet, discovered his unauthorized salvage operations and considered his actions a direct violation of Quarian law.

The Board, fearing the potential danger of active Geth technology within the Fleet, made the decision to exile Cin'Maram from the Flotilla.

Stripped of his status as a Quarian and cut off from his family and the only home he had ever known, Cin'Maram was taken from the Flotilla to the Citadel, where he was left to fend for himself.

There, he found employment at a Volus ship emporium, his technical expertise all the Volus wanted, he worked on refitting, and fixing various things, Spacecraft, Skycars, etc.

We join him on the Citadel, where his next adventure takes place.

[Any Art used is not mine, thank you.]
[The suit and clothing at the top isnt going to be what Cin'Maram wears, the clothing will be a dark theme, with orange instead of blue or purple lights/visor]