Chapter Seven

- On Approach to Noveria -
- SSV Normandy -
- Showers -
- Cin'Maram Vas Normandy -

Sterilized, locked, left alone... Cin did not want to risk an infection, with the suit having torn, and the goo from the Thorian Sac exploding all over his suit, the risk was way too high...

His hands are pressed against the wall, water pouring down onto him, his skin is a shade of purple, his hair is long, and black... His ears are much like humans'...

The iris' of his eyes are orbs of white, his pupils small...

Steam covers most of the shower, leaving him mostly concealed, "Hey, Cin? You good?"

The intercom clicks on, "Yes, Joker! I'm fine, what's going on?" Cin looks up at the ceiling.

"Shepard was worried," He coughs, "Well, Garrus was worried, and asked the Commander to check up on you."

"S-So why are... You, checking in on me?" Cin tilts his head, brow cocked upwards.

"The ah, door? It's locked." Cin glances at the door, right... He did lock it, it would be counterproductive to sterilize the bathroom then just let people inside it...

"Right, I'll be done in a second! I'm just trying to make sure I don't suffer from an infection." Cin turns back into the water, scrubbing himself of the soap.

"Sooo, uh..."

"Keelah, you can stop now, Joker!"

"Right! You got it."

The intercom clicks off, and Cin sighs, he finishes up, and twists the shower off, then glances at his suit... Time to be... Mildly uncomfortable for a few minutes...

It's a different suit, he first slips into a sleek undersuit, this has the clamps, injectors, you know... Things a Quarian would need in case of a suit puncture.

Then, with a grunt and groan, Cin begins to slip into the actual suit... It's a more modest design, darkly colored suit, with some bits of cloth around his helmet, enough to cover his neck and shoulders, and to wrap around his waist around his hips.

[ MK.II Onyx Suit ]

<[---------------------------------------]>

Someone's OC, just the suit, the green-teal cloth will be a light shade of blue, visor is orange!