Chapter Three

- On Approach to Feros -
- SSV Normandy -
- Cockpit -
- Cin'Maram Nar Caeya -

Rifle loaded, shields charged... Visor cleaned, suit fans on... Never once has he been so nervous to deploy on a planet, well... Feros, a colony world, sorta...

Feros is built within the ruins of a Prothean world, massive towers that soar past clouds, ExoGeni set up a lab in one of the skyscrapers too...

"Ready Cin?" Cin jumps a bit, swiftly turning on his heel, Commander Shepard and Garrus stand near the airlock, he nods.

"Yes, Commander." He gulps, following the two into the airlock... How long has it been since he's been on a solid planetary mass? Way too many years...

The Normandy's automated voice speaks up, "The Commanding Officer is away, XO Pressly has the Con." As the door slides open, Cin lifts a hand to block the sun from blasting his visor, as his eyes adjust he walks out behind Shepard and Garrus, looking at the view...

[ Feros ]

"The council would never allow the Fleet anywhere near planets like these

"The council would never allow the Fleet anywhere near planets like these... The Admiralty Board is too stubborn anyway..." He sighs, turning and catching up with the Commander and Garrus, who are talking to a human man.

As he gets closer, his eyes widen as he sees lights glaring towards them, Cin grabs Garrus' arm and pushes the Commander into cover, dragging Garrus with him, "Geth!"

The human man is shot, falling dead instantly, Cin is the first to pull his weapon from his back, leaning from cover and squeezing the trigger, a bolt of electricity flies from the gun and slams into the machine's lightbulb head, causing it to fall.

[ The Geth ]

It's like being on autopilot, like it's been engrained in his head

Geth no longer means 'servant of the people'.