Chapter 11

Fun Fact! Author-san watch MCYT, including the series of DreamSMP, crying every once in a minute whenever something emotional happen.
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!"
"I like bees :)"
"My L'manburg Phil! Make unfinished symphony forever unfinished!!"
"It was never meant to be..."
"Those disk were worth more then you ever was!!"

*Me Sobs*

The Hinata's Wives went up the V.I.P watching area and sat their to get a better view of the show while Hinata just carelessly removed his shirt, leaving him shirtless and quickly slid on his Crow's Volleyball Shirt on.

Although it was just a short amount of time to actually look at but DAMN this men has owl eyes.

"Ittetsu-senpai pls give me your court arrangement ideas to me..." Hinata spoke while tying the front of his bit longer hair now, he looks hot!

Ittetsu nodded before displaying the arrangement to everyone, Hinata just look at it and sighed, giving Ittesu the 'What is wrong to my idea?' face...

Match Arrangement

Aoba Johsai VS Nekoma
Shiratorizawa VS Kwajun

Nekoma VS Shiratorizawa
Aoba Johsai Vs Kwajun

Aoba Johsai Vs Shiratorizawa
Nekoma Vs Kwajun

"I'll tell the plan later..." Hinata went up on the stadium and stood in the middle, near the mic will be. He tapped it and cleared his throat, making everyone's attention go to him.

"I am the analyzer of this practice match, I'll give your negative and positive achievements at the end of each match. I'll also gave you tips on how to improve the negative side of your playing." Hinata then sat down and grinned, making the people from below to shiver at the sight.

'Does he even know how to analyzed' Everyone thought.

"Boke can't even hit the ball without having his eyes close I doubt that he can analyze a match of 4 of the Volleyball team players." Kageyama scoffed.

"Don't underestimate Brother Shoyo!" A familiar voice came from behind the crows, they looked behind them and vuala! Kaichi the Fourth Son of Hinata Household their stood, arms crossed, giving a death glare to not only towards the dark bluenettte boy but to the entire team and walked away towards his Brother Shoyo.

"Wow~Looks like he is loved by his entire family!" Tanaka and Noshinoya eyes sparkled.

*Whistle*

The game begin.

Aoba Johsai took hold of the ball, Oikawa was the deliverer, he held the ball paralled to his face and the entire court went dead silence until he threw the ball in the air, the squeeking of shoes can only be heard and BAM! No one at Nekoma got the ball as it simply passed Lev and Yamamoto at their weak spot which is the opening in the middle of them.

Hinata frowned at the sight which both his siblings and Aoba Johsai Volleyball players saw.

"Why isn't he impressed by that?" The two group witnesses thoughted in confusion and shocked but anyways continued on with the game. Oikawa did it again for about 3 times and still no one has the guts to catch it due to speed and it would probably get them a bone.

Aoba Johsai: 4 out of 26
Nekoma: 0 out of 26

It was Oikawa last deliver for the round and as the person he is, he did the move again but this time it failed and went outside the other sides lines.