three

After a few drinks everyone was finally comfortable and laughing at all the stupid stuff we have done over the years. I couldn't relate because I was far to awkward to do anything never mind stupid. But I guess there's always a first though.

I always kept myself to myself and had 50ft walls around my emotions and 100ft walls around my heart. I don't know why I was like this I had never been in love before, I always looked at Belle & Luke and wondered what it would be like to feel like that. To be loved by someone else, having their touch and kiss even more protection. I loved the way Luke always protected Belle, I loved a bit of romance even though I've never had it for myself.

After getting lost deeper in my thoughts I must have been in a trance because I felt some form of clothing hitting my face. I realised it was my pyjamas that Sara threw at me, she had got us girls matching pyjamas, We done it every new term looking at them feeling the silk it was stripped green and white silk shirt and short set, It was gorgeous.

"Hey baby, you want a game of truth or dare?"  Theo asked me, as I looked up I seen Sara and Belle nodding my way and I remembered what Draco had told me on the train, i felt like everyone was watching me even though I still didn't understand why Draco had said what he said but I looked up to Theo realising Draco was giving me a stare it was as if he was trying to tell me No.

"Sure we can, but I'm gonna go to the bathroom and change into these." I said to Theo with a smile, I think I've made a mistake I thought to myself

Belle jumped up with hers and we went to get changed. She couldn't have locked the door quick enough and turned to me "look you don't have to do a dare just play truth all the time if you feel uncomfortable but if you do want to do the odd dare would you kiss Theo?" She whispered.

At this point I didn't understand why everyone was trying to wrap me up in bubble wrap but the thought of kissing Theo made me even more nervous. grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste out of my bag and started to brush my teeth, Belle knew I was up for it because she was jumping up and down like a child getting sweets from HoneyDukes .

As We returned back to the dorm and I could see Theo and Draco looking at me up and down. I felt a little bit embarrassed and with my mind being elsewhere I didn't realise where I was going, I tripped over my trunk and fell over it I got up quicker than I went down and when I turned around laughing with everyone I seen Draco was up on his feet as if he was rushing over to my aid.
"Ok guys this is what happens when I drink firewhisky, let's get into a circle and play spin the bottle or whatever it is we're playing"  I giggled embarrassed hoping they forget what had just happened

Everyone had got into a circle,  Theo was to my right and Sara to my left. Draco sat perfectly right in front of me pouring himself more drink, He then placed the bottle down and started to spin it everyone kept their eyes on the bottle wondering who would be the first person to play after what felt like ages the bottle landed on Sara (thank merlin) Belle asked the question but obviously Sara picked Dare.

Belle tapped her lip looking around everyone she loved having control over Sara like this eventually she had told her that she had to kiss Blaise on the lips. Seeing Sara stand up and moving her way over to Blaise she grabbed his cheeks with both her hands and placed which looked like a sloppy snog turning into a make out session. Theo and I were cheering her on and I spun the bottle again when she sat down, the bottle landed to Luke and he wanted a truth, Blaise had asked him if he and belle done more than kissing and by Belles face going red and hiding on Luke's arm the question was already answered. Theo had then spun the bottle and it landed on me, remembering what Belle had said I went safe and picked truth.

Theo had tucked me into him and shouted "you should've picked dare baby!!" Finally getting myself free I lightly shrug my shoulders waiting for the question. Blaise had coughed then brought himself forward and asked if I was a virgin. I looked around and could see Draco staring at Blaise, I didn't think he approved of the question but I wasn't a liar, I could feel all eyes on me and I finally spoke or shall I say the fire whiskey spoke
"Yes I am, I'm very proud of it. I've never had a boyfriend and I don't want one so I'll wait for the right one before I do anything."  I giggled, Sara had grabbed me and placed her hand around my head cuddling me and kissing my forehead "I'm proud of you baby girl" she whispered but everyone had heard it.

It was finally Theo's turn and he obviously picked dare, my stomach was knotting because I knew what was coming. Sara had stood up and drunkly said
"I dare you to kiss me"

I felt some form of relief as I don't think I'd feel comfortable having my first kiss in front of everyone. Theo stood up and grabbed her face the way she kissed Blaise at first and sat back down. I don't think Sara was happy with the kiss but I think she only done it to torment Blaise because he looked furious all I can say I'm glad it wasn't me. I picked up the bottle and spun it bottle had eventually landed on Draco and he picked dare looking right at me, now I thought my stomach was knotting With the thought of Theo can you imagine what my stomach was doing with the thought of Draco!!

Belle looked around quite smug like and said
"Ok Draco you want dare, I dare you to plant a small kiss on Lucille's lips." The full room made a noise apart from Theo who looked furious.

I couldn't bring myself to look at Theo my eyes stayed on Draco. Draco however without any hesitation had moved over towards me, he gently placed his hand on my chin as if he was pulling me forward and my body went with his touch, I closed my eyes as I got closer to him and when I felt his lips on mine it felt like this euphoria had came over me, my hand had moved to rest on the side of his face. Something major had sparked inside me if the hand thing was big well this was like a Fred and George Weasley firework display and I don't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

What was happening to me.

I moved my head away and when I opened my eyes dracos eyes had met mine and he gave me a small smile. He slowly moved his hand away from my chin and sat back down to his spot. Belle and Sara wolf whistled and I blushed really badly. Theo however had ruined my moment by standing up declaring he was going to bed he was bored of the game now, the boys had stood up after him checking their watches and finishing off their drinks. Luke had kissed and hugged Belle and Blaise gave us all cuddles, he must have been pretty drunk to hug all of us. When I stood up I lost my balance and went to fall again but I was saved by an icy cold grip on my waist I knew this cold grip belonged to someone, I got hold of myself and turned to Draco and thanked him he gave me a smile
"that's nearly the third time in one night you have fallen Davies maybe you should sleep off the fire whiskey twinkle toes."  He said with an unamused tone.

I just nodded and headed to get myself settled. He had stayed behind and made sure I was in bed then I heard him say to Belle and Sara to get me water for when I wake up. Sara agreed then I heard her muttering something to him but before I knew it my eyes were closed  soon as my head hit the cool pillow and I started to drift to sleep. Belle and Sara noticed my eyes were shut and I could hear them talking about me and Draco but I was too tired to listen to I just fell asleep.

Ohhhhhkayyyyyy guys. Do you think Draco likes Luce?

Please share the love

Love you ❤️❤️