thirty nine

DRACO POV

As my eyes began to slowly open my body was allowing me to feel the throbbing pain which seemed to only be more painful across my face and my chest, it was unbearable. I have never felt this weak before, The air was only filling up my lungs gradually making me gasp for breath, I couldn't figure it out what happened to me.

As my head eventually moved to the side I looked around taking in the environment I was in, I've never been here before after examining my surroundings I realised it was someone's bedroom, there were posters on the wall and clutter everywhere. It was a comforting environment though it felt warm, the quilt that was covering me was hand knitted with a soft material that was used which felt nice on my bare skin.

"How are you feeling Draco?" A deep voice spoke at the side of me as I looked in the direction it came from.

A tall figure wearing all black moved forward from the shadows in the corner of the room. Once I eventually seen their face my eyes had widened..it was snape

"What happened to me Severus?" I whispered to him as my body began to shake with pain

"The Sectumsempra curse, you're going to be in pain for a while but eventually you will be fine. I can't do anything about the scars but I'd imagine that's the least of your problems at this moment"

"Where is Luce?!" I demanded weakly as I tried to sit myself up but the pain was excruciating so I lay myself back down to stop the pain.

"She's safe, your friends managed to get her back to your mother." Snape said as he stood up fixing his robe

As I looked at him he looked worse than myself "what happened to you?" I whispered as I was holding my chest

"That's nothing for you to worry about, I must go I have things to sort back at hogwarts, I'll be heading back to your house tomorrow and let your mother and father know that you're safe. Right now you must rest Molly Weasley is downstairs if you need anything but Draco .. Molly will be up soon with your next dose of medication" Snape spoke as his usual emotionless self then disappearing out of the room.

Snape was right I need as much rest as I could get but all I could think about was Luce.. was she ok? Was my baby ok? How were my parents? Questions were racing through my mind which ended with me giving myself a headache.

Not long after Snape left the door creaked open again slowly turning around to the door a red headed woman came in but she wasn't alone .. Harry was with her looking in anxiously once he seen I was awake I could tell he was questioning if he should come in or not.

"Draco, it's so nice to see you're awake. How are you feeling? Oh goodness I'm sorry I'll take that quilt off you dear you're sweating like nobody's business" Molly giggled lightly as she removed the quilt only leaving me with a white sheet.

"I could be better..thanks" I whispered breathlessly as my eyes met with Harry's, I wanted to ask him so many things and I think he only knew.

"Can I have a moment with Draco please Molly?" Harry asked nervously as he pulled a chair beside my bed.

"Only a moment, he needs his medication soon so I'll pop down for fresh sheets and some tea then I'll be back up" Molly said as she folded up the quilt and left the room.

Before I could even ask Harry anything he was already answering the question brewing in my mind.

"She's safe Draco and she's fine.. well they're both fine, your friend Blaise got her just in time and took her back to your house and she's been there since" Harry said sharply "but I want to just say before we took her away with us we had no idea she was .. pregnant" he added as he looked at the floor uncomfortably