twelve

Months had went passed so quickly and it was coming up for winter break finally, my face had completely healed apart from the scar on my cheekbone but I could deal with that.

Draco and I were still sneaking around meeting in the astronomy tower he would pull me aside into empty classrooms just to kiss me it was perfect even though none of our friends had suspected a thing at all.

When we done our Prefect duty night walks around Hogwarts we would joke around and make out constantly in the halls a few times we've nearly been caught though, Draco and I agreed that after winter break we will tell our friends and we won't have to hide anything.

It was Christmas Eve and As I was sitting in my room with Belle and Sara they were packing their things for going home to see their families, I couldn't believe winter break was already here majority of the school was leaving that day but I was happy with my decision to stay here at Hogwarts, I wrote to my parents again telling them I wasn't coming home but no surprise I didn't hear from them.

"You can come with me for Christmas Lucille" belle begged closing her trunk

"I'm honestly fine here Belle, Harry Ron and I are probably going to do some things. Please You two have fun and I'll be here when you get back."

They both shrugged with the look of we tried, i really was going to miss the noise of everyone in the corridor but i was going to miss Draco the most though. He's been with me everyday for the last few months and it will be so lonely without him but he has stuff to do, he promised to write to me everyday while he was away.

I was at hogsmeade the week before and I bought him some first edition books for his Christmas present that he had been looking for, he's been annoyed he can't find them but that's only because I bought them in advance, I can't wait to see his face when he opens it up.

I went down to the common room with Belle and everyone came with down their trunks ready to leave for a month and spend time with their families. Draco wasn't down yet, where was he?

Blaise and Sara were first to leave the common room and I got hugs from the pair and more hugs when Luke and Belle left not long after them. I kept thinking to myself Where was Draco?

Once the common room was empty I put on a fire and sat myself down on the sofa watching the growing fire.

"Are we alone?" A familiar voice asked me

I got a fright I never heard him coming down the stairs, how long was he standing there for.

"Yes, you have to hurry though the carriages are leaving soon." I told him standing back up

He walked over to me slowly then grabbing my hand making my body move closer to him he then cupped my face with his hands,

"I'm not going anywhere if it's not with you, nobody should be alone at Christmas especially you darling." Draco said softly

I moved my head slightly more into his hand and kissed him, I could feel my eyes water slightly. He didn't go home because of me, he wanted to be here with me.

"You don't have to, your family are more important. We can write to each other" I muttered

"Luce I really want to, I've already told my mum I'm staying to catch up on school work. She's okay about it" he assured me

He moved his head towards me and kissed me softly. We were actually going to spend time together over Christmas, our first Christmas together. We both then sat down on the sofa, I cuddled up to him and he started to play with my hair. This was all I ever wanted,

"I could do this forever." I said not realising I spoke out instead of in my head

A small silence was around us but then it eventually broke.