So it Begins.

"Meet me in my office."

He read the note out loud, again and again. He knew it couldn't be good. After the previous owner of the building went missing, his old friend and new enemy step up and took his place. Snek.

Doodlebob ran his hand through his hair, sweat forming on his forehead. Partially from his overwhelming anxiety, and partially from the blazing Florida heat. Snek taking the position of Head Moderator and Owner of the r/WingsOfFire subreddit mere days ago never sat well with him. But to give the man some credit, he picked up his act after High School, and was eventually able to attend and graduate college.

What was not commendable was Snek's unending grudge he still had. For choosing ARS over him. He was still not happy about that.

He set the sticky note down, and turned his attention back at his desktop. Scrolling through the subreddit, deleting The Dangerous Gift cover posts, the usual. But as he was scrolling, something caught his eye.

Through the door he could see the arrival of unfamiliar faces. Four to be exact. He spun around in his chair to face their direction, peeking around his cubicle to get a better look at the strangers. The office sometimes had visitors, but never in this section of the building. Something was off.

He stood up from his chair, his gaze still focused on the new people. Until he recognized one of them. An old "friend" from high school.

Toaster. The old infamous bully.

He turned his gaze from the group, walking steadfast in the opposite direction. He had to speak with with the office manager. Snek.

Whatever he had to say, he could handle.