The Bite of '87.

Doodle all but sprinted down to the office, and he swore to himself: no matter what happened that night, he would do his best to fend off the raiders.

He ran and ran until he got there, his legs shaking from the excess running he had been doing. He then began pounding on the front door, demanding someone grant him entry. But much to his dismay, there was a man who stood on the other side of the door.

Xay. Crap. The one bodyguards who wasn't a pushover.

No amount of pleading led the strict man to opening the door. That was, until, a small object landed at the feet of the guard. Doodle could barely process what was happening before he was launched several feet backwards, landing hard on the floor.

Righting himself, he stood, and the glass door had been shattered by whatever explosive device was used. It was also safe to say the bodyguard would no longer be a problem...

Without thinking he ran forward, into the depths of general, or what remained of it. There inside stood a boy wearing a distinctive white mask struggling with another familiar face. Eclipse, the admin. And he was winning.

He put aside his hatred for the mod team, and came up to Eclipse's aid. He managed to shove Avtehrko off the admin, and after exchanging some blows, the two were able to overpower the boy, and render him prone.

"Eclipse, quick," Doodle stammered, almost out of breath. "Tell me, where are the others?"

She pointed over to a room, and Doodle winced. She was pointing to #staff-channel. They had taken it over.

Cursing, Doodle wiped his forehead and took off toward the room. It seemed as though the raiders had blown the door wide open, making getting in a nonissue. The real problem was what awaited within.

There inside stood the man he despised most of all—the foreign who went by the name of Bjerendos. He was standing in the room, holding what appeared to be some kind of remote. However, there was no tv in sight, so that could only mean...

"Bjer!" Doodle shouted, readying himself. "Drop that detonator, now. I'm only going to ask you once." The raider turned around to face him, a wicked smile lining his devilish face.

"Or what? What are you gonna do, pretty boy?" He chuckled, as if it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. Which of course, it wasn't, because Amogus is obviously the funniest.

"Just...put it down. People don't have to get hurt here," he began walking slowly towards the big cat man. In turn, Bjer began inching backwards.

"You wish..." he raised one of his fingers, slamming it down on one of the remote's buttons. Doodle stumbled as the ground shook from a nearby detonation. He looked back up at Bjerendos, and he was just as stunned. In that moment of confusion, he dashed forward, and pushed the man with the remainder of his strength. The remote fell.

His first instinct was to kick it, hard. As far as he could. Subsequently, the detonator landed right down an open hatch in the floor, labeled '#void'. That was his queue to gtfo.

He ran—very, very tiredly. Too much running for his taste. Despite the footsteps he could hear approaching behind him, he continued, and jumped into the hole, swiftly shutting the hatch as he did. A second of delay surely would have had him in the grasp of his impersonator.

Without any support, he fell right to the bottom of the room with a huff. He let out a tired sigh, sure that this would all be over soon. He then reached to the floor to pick up the deadly remote. But of course, things could never be that easy.

"Stop right there." The Russian voice echoed through the room, along with a click that Doodle could only assume to be a gun.

It was Moon. The Russian boy.