General Chat.

It was a fate worse than death. No one should ever have to suffer through such a thing, not even the worst of people. It's tragic how people willingly spend time there.

Forcing himself not to look back, he marched through the door with all the pride he had left in him. Doodle flinched as he finally saw the horrors of general first hand. "Piss Piss Eel Blender!" one user shouted, amongst the screams and chaos of many other voices. "LivingBeing7!" another one exclaimed. What the fuck.

Covering his ears was futile, nothing could drown out the endless drone of unfunny memes and excruciatingly chaotic conversations. Maybe, just maybe, there was some beacon of hope in here. A diamond in the ruff. So he began searching.

He encountered many people in his grand search. A little boy who was unhealthily obsessed with Russia. A woman who couldn't seem to pick a pfp. And a man who Doodle sneakily pickpocketed, stealing the memes in his back pocket.

But he did encounter one notable user. One who stuck out among the crowd. A small boy sitting by himself near the corner, content to play AMOGUS until the day's close.

In a way, Doodle could relate to the boy. He didn't have many friends leading up to his senior year of high school, even then, it was only ARS. Oh ARS, his beloved. What would he have thought about all this?

Doodle quietly approached the solitary boy, sitting in the chair next to him. At first, the boy didn't even notice him. He was comfortable playing his impostor amogus round. It only became awkward when he peered over his shoulder to the grown man watching him play video games on his tablet.

"Oh, hi there," Doodlebob stated awkwardly. He was never very good with children, not even his own. "What'cha playing there?"

Dead silence, the kid didn't say a word. They made eye contact for a few agonizing seconds, before Doodle decided to break the silence once again. "You uh, you play AMOGNUS?"

The boy nodded, but still said nothing. Peculiar, most people in this server were loud and annoying. This boy hasn't said a word. "What's your name? And why aren't you talking?"

The boy shook his head solemnly, waving a hand over his neck. The meaning was obvious; this kid couldn't speak. He must have been mute, Doodle assumed.

"I see. Sorry then." Watching the kid play some more MANSNONG US was amusing, and the fact that he couldn't speak was good for Doodle—a great way to vent without the other person having to give their pity replies. It was nice. Who knew the best person to talk to, was the person who didn't talk at all?