House Tour

"Shh baby" Richard groaned as he placed his palm over your mouth

The two of you snuck off in the middle of a Camacho barbeque to his old childhood bedroom. It was your first time meeting his whole family, one hot Sunday afternoon. You wore a little sundress, vans, and light makeup. You were getting along with his family so well, playing with his little cousins, gossiping with his tia's, and joking with his father. Richard leaned back on the wall and admired you as he drank his bottle of beer. There was something about you smiling and laughing with his family, that made him want you there and now. The second you separated from his family to grab a cold drink, was when he stepped in. He pressed his groin against your ass as you bent over shifting around the cooler looking for a coke. You gasped as his hands wrapped around your hips, making you stand straight up.

"Richard your family is right there" you hissed

"Baby let me give you a house tour than" he growled in your ear sending shivers down your spine

"Your families going to notice we are gone" you argued

"Well I was showing you the rest of the house" he grinned

"Fuck it" you groaned as he took your hand and ushered you inside

Richard had pinned you to the hallway wall just outside his old bedroom, kissing your lips hungrily. Your moaning grew a little too loud for his liking as his family would occasionally step inside the home, and the last thing he wanted was for the two of you to get caught. His hands traveled down your ass and to your thighs lifting you up and carrying you into the bedroom. He dropped you onto the twin-sized bed as he quickly shut the door and locked it. You were quick to pull down your underwear and toss it next to the bed as Richard pounced onto the bed like a hungry lion. He hovered his body over yours as he kissed your neck, hitting your weakest spots but careful enough where he wouldn't leave a single mark. He pulled your dress up to your lower stomach as growled as he saw your core glisten just for him.

"Baby you're so fucking wet" he groaned as he ran a finger up your slit collecting your juices

"Richard" you whimpered as he toyed with your swollen pearl making you buck your hips

He effortlessly slipped in two digits into your warm wet walls making your back arch and a moan to erupt from your mouth. Richard stopped dead in his tracks and gave you a glare.

"You want me to fuck this tight little pussy?" he growled

You nodded your head yes as you squirmed under his grip.

"Then you're going to have to be quiet baby" he warned, "you want someone coming up here and seeing how slutty you are?"

"Richard please fuck me, do something" you begged "I'll be quiet daddy"

"Good girl" he grinned as he pumped his fingers roughly, testing how loud you would let yourself get

You bit down on your bottom lip as you grabbed on to his sheets, arching your back in pleasure. As you squirmed around underneath him you did not even notice him zip down his pants, until he removed his fingers and slid his head in between your soaked folds. You grabbed his pillow and bit down, muffling your moans as he slid his full length in. Richard roughly snapped his hips, sending you to the stars.

"Bite down on my pillow you filthy slut" he groaned as his fingers drew figure eights against your nub making muffled whimpers escape your lips

Your head tilted back as the headboard violently pounded into the wall. A knot built up in your lower abdomen as Richard continued to spit out filthy things. Your walls fluttered around him as you were pushed closer to the edge.

"Cum around my cock you filthy girl" he groaned as your walls tightened around his girth

Your eyes rolled back as you muffled against the pillow a scream of his name. Your thighs trembled around Richard as you spilled your orgasm onto him. Richard slowed down his thrusts as he came inside you, filling your core with his seed.

"Fuck we better get going" he groaned as he zipped up his pants and shoved your underwear into his pocket

"Richard!" you whined "I need those back"

"Shawty you aint gettin these back until we get home" he grinned as he rushed out of his room leaving you with a shocked expression as you slowly felt his seed spill out of your entrance and a string of his cum drip down your thigh