Bad For You

You bring a feeling to me I never show

Nobody has made me feel this way before

I'ma good girl

But I wanna be bad for you

I wanna be bad for you

I took a deep breathe as I looked in the mirror, inspecting my outfit one last time. I was completely out of my comfort zone in just a silk robe with a lacy set of lingerie underneath. I wore a set of pumps that I bought just for tonight. My hair was let down in loose curls, and light makeup accentuating my features. Typically I wore modest fashionable clothes, nothing that drew attention to me. Tonight was different as Richard and I was celebrating our one year anniversary. Aaliyah was with Yocelyn even though tonight was Richards night, so we could have the night to our selves.

And they say bad girls ain't no good

Good girls ain't no fun

I heard the front door unlock and Richard call out "Baby I'm home"

I proactively made my way towards him as he was placing his car keys in on the table in the foyer. Richard slowly turned around as he heard the clicks of my heels get louder and louder. He bit his lip and looked me up and down as I stopped right in front of him. I saw his eyes drown in lust as I pecked his lips, wrapping my arms over his shoulders, cupping his nape with my palms.

"Happy Aniversary baby" I purred

"Happy Aniversary Kitten" Richard growled as he untied the loose knot on my robe

Fell in love with that raw game

They still think you a church girl

We linking up on your days off

And I still give you that work girl

The robe easily slipped off my shoulders falling to the ground pooling behind my heels. I bridged the gap between our lips as Richard's hands roamed my body. His tattooed hands slipping under the lace and squeezed my ass. I moan against the kiss, encouraging Richard to take it a step further. He broke the kiss and nipped my sweet spot sending heat to rise throughout my body.

"So fucking sexy baby girl" Richard mumbled against my collar bone as he spun me around pushing me against the table.

His hands slowly glided up my back until he hit my bra clasp.

Like work, twerk

Throw it like that video, wanted that for a long time

Cool with it I get it though

"Wait" I huffed as I snaked my hands down taking his phone out of his jean pocket "we should film this for when you're on tour"

It was a wave of confidence that rushed through me that only riled Richard up. His eyes turned black with lust as I turned the camera on to pointing it at him as he unhooked my bra throwing it on the tile. The bright light highlighted my breasts as Richard encircled one of my nipples and massaged the other breast. I let out a pornographic moan as my freehand snaked to his crimson curls and tugged. He groaned as he switched to my other hardened bud. Richard grabbed the phone and turned it to me as a sunk to my knees and hungrily unzipped his jeans.

You bring a feeling to me I never show

Nobody has made me feel this way before

I'ma good girl

But I wanna be bad for you

I wanna be bad

I looked into the flash as I licked up his shaft and smacked his tip against my tongue. I continuously let out moans as I enveloped the head. I relaxed my jaw and let more of him in resting on hand on his thigh and the other massaging his shaft. I removed my hand, as my nose pressed against his base. I gagged as tears ran down my cheeks. I pulled out as the strings of my drool created a bridge between us. I massaged his shaft a couple of times until I sunk back down. I moaned as the air failed to enter my lungs. I pulled out again and lifted his shaft sucking on each ball. Richard pulsated against my grip on him.

"Cum for me Papi" I purred as I quickly took him back in

"Fuck" he groaned as a swallowed around his girth

His warm load shot in my mouth, making me pull him out and show the camera the white liquid that pooled around my tongue.

"Mmm," I purred as I swallowed everything.

I'm loving your style the way you preserve it

You look at my eyes and see what's inside

You know that it's pride and know that I'm worth it

But said I ain't ready, baby I'm ready

Really I'm ready I'm ready like never before

We moved things to the bedroom, as I laid on my back fully exposed to the camera. Richard focused on my wet folds, teasing my slit soaking up my arousal on his pointer finger.

"Fuck baby taste yourself" He growled as he brought his finger to my mouth

I happily obliged opening my mouth wide and sucked on his finger. I bobbed my head on his digit as I released more pornographic moans. Richard pointed the camera back at my throbbing entrance as he buried himself between my thighs. I took the camera from him helping him get a better angle as he devoured me. His tongue flicked around my nerve endings as two fingers slipped inside my hole. Richard put on a show for the camera making the knot tie up in my stomach. Richard tugged on my pearl sending a spark of high voltage through out my body. I struggled to fight my orgasm as Richard felt it coming two. My walls were spazzing around his fingers as he continued to tug and draw patterns on my swollen nub.

"Kitten release" He murmured as he kitten licked

I let go rolling my eyes to the back of my head, thighs shaking as the camera angle shook.

You bring a feeling to me I never show

Nobody has made me feel this way before

I'ma good girl

But I wanna be bad for you

I wanna be bad for you

I wanna be bad

I was on all fours as Richard pounded into me, smacking my ass as the camera showed him stretching me out. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the sheets moaning uncontrollably as Richard groaned pure filth. I shook my ass for the camera putting on my own little show as Richard let his free hand grab my neck and squeeze. We changed positions and I bounced on top of Richard with my thighs locking him in. His hand grabbed my breast and squeezed as I grinded against him between the bouncing. We were both closing in on our second high of the night and we both knew it. My walls were losing control around Richard as he was coming close to his edge.

"Cum for me baby" He encouraged as he tugged on my hardened nub

I released into the stars shooting my head back as Richard released inside me. He turned the camera off and helped ride me out. His cum slowly dripped out of my body as he continued to thrust inside me. When we both were fully down from our highs, Richard helped me pull out. I plopped down next to him laying my head on his chest as he played with my hair humming a tune.

"Fuck baby that was hot" he mumbled as I blushed into his chest giggling