Tracy's Dog

The number one rule Richard laid out, at the beginning of our relationship was "Do not play with yourself without Daddy's permission."

Tonight, Richard ignored all of my obvious hints I was in the mood, and in need of attention. His response was constantly "later baby, daddy's busy" and would shoo me away from the music room. The ache between my thighs only grew needier as all I could think about was Richard's touch.

"Papi please" I begged as my hands snaked around his bare chest and I kissed the sweet spot on his neck

"Baby I already told you...later" He groaned as he peeled my grip off of him "I'm writing music so later"

"Hmph" I pouted as I turned around, leaving the music room only to slam the door on my way out.

I decided I had enough, and could no longer ignore my aches and pleas like Richard could. I went upstairs into our shared bedroom and opened his side of the closet. Behind his shoe rack was a box filled with toys for me to use while he was away on tour. I grabbed the box, unlocked it with the spare key he kept hidden inside one of his boots and swiftly threw my pants off. I shoved Tracy's Dog inside of me and aligned the small suction cup with my swollen pearl and angled the other end to my inner sweet spot. Grabbing the remote I walked back downstairs into the music room planning on giving Richard a show. Quietly opening the door, Richard's back was faced towards me not even realizing my presence. Smirking, I leaned against the wall and turned on the little vibrator to a high setting. I melted under its vibrations hitting my inner sweet spot and applying the perfect amount of pressure on my bundle of nerves. This was the attention I desperately needed sending up into the clouds. At the first whimper that escaped my lips, Richard spun around with fury in his eyes. He knew the soft noise that escaped my mouth was nothing I could fake. His brown eyes glared at me, as I lost my composure sinking to the ground. Richard stood up in record time jumping over to me. He grabbed my wrists fourcfully lifting me up. Richard roughly threw me onto the black velvet couch. I yelped as he spread my legs open and pulled my underwear down, exposing the Tracy's Dog logged inside me.

"What is the number one rule" He hissed as he ripped the vibrator out of me and grabbed my throat with his free hand

"No touching without your permission" I whimpered as I felt his knee press against my pulsating core

"Say it the way I stated it" He growled as he threw the vibrator out of sight

"No-" I began as Richard applied more pressure around my neck

"Wrong words little girl. Think" He warned

"D-Do...not play with yourself without Daddy's permission" I whined

"And what did you do?" He questioned as he put more pressure against my bundle of nerves

"I...I took care of what you were ignoring" I snapped

"Oh," He chuckled "so you're feeling bratty? Well on your knees then"

"No just fuck me Daddy" I whined

"And give you what you want?" He questioned as his hand cupped my cheek and rubbed my bottom lip

"Yea...I think I deserve it" I purred as I slipped Richards thumb into my mouth and sucked

He groaned as I nibbled down on him, and hallowed in my cheeks.

"I already said this once, on your knees you sluty little girl" Richard hissed pulling his thumb and grip off of me

The look in Richard's eyes warned me not to try anything...for a little while. I slithered off the couch and got on my knees looking up at him. Richard pulled down his sweat pants letting his hard member spring up. My mouth watered as Richard approached me angling his member into my mouth. He briskly shoved himself in me, forcing me to relax my jaw. I moved my hands to his thighs for balance but Richard quickly swatted them away.