Jealous?

My vision went red when I woke up to Richard's Instagram story. Normally, I loved his stories, watching him sing and see the little boomerangs of where he was. But this was the third thirst trap he posted since Sunday and it was only Wednesday.

"What is this?" I fumed walking over to the couch where he was laying down and showed Richard his story.

"Thas a picture of me babe," Richard said confused and barely paying attention to my fuming presence

"No! It's a thirst trap!" I huffed

"Babe its not, you barely see anything." He chuckled

"Well, how would you feel if I just posted on my story me in a lingerie set?" I snapped crossing my arms

"Baby that's not equivalent" He defended as he stood up off the couch

"So you wouldn't care if I threw on that little lace set and posted it to my story?" I taunted as I walked away stomping my way towards the bedroom

Richard's warm hands grabbed my waist stopping me from moving any further and spun me around.

"You know you're really cute when you're mad" Richard whispered sending me a devious smile

"Let go." I pouted "You clearly don't care about what's mine so I don't care about what's yours."

Lust shaded over Richard's brown eyes as his grip on my waist tightened.

"Are you jealous that the fans saw some skin?" Richard taunted

"No. I'm mad at you" I growled

"Babygirl the fans don't get what you get." He cooed as his warm breath hit my lips

"I don't kiss the fans" He mumbled as he bridged the gap between us

His plump lips passionately kissed me, as he let go of my waist and cupped my face.

"I don't do this to the fans" He murmured as his lips latched onto my weak spot on my neck under my ear.

A moan fell from my lips as my anger melted away.

"I don't know any fan's body like I know yours" He whispered as his hands slid down my body, his fingers slithering under the elastic of my leggings.

"I don't touch anyone else's pussy" He growled as the pads of his fingers landed on my soaked slit.

His teeth nipped my jawline, biting away the last strands of anger. My fingers locked around his red curls as my leg snaked up his body. Richard removed his hand from my entrance after teasing it enough and pulled down my leggings. He lifted me up and scurried to the sofa plopping me down.

"I don't do this to anyone's pussy" Richard whispered and hungrily buried his face between my legs.

I tugged on his red curly hair as his tongue ran up my slit coating his tongue in my juices, before landing on my sensitive pearl. Richard formed a pattern of drawing stars and figure eights against my nerve endings. His hands rested on my thighs keeping them still from my squirming. He added a few kitten licks to the mix, as he slowly let go of one of my thighs and moved two fingers to my entrance. Richard teasingly edged my core, before fully inserting his fingers in me. I became a moaning mess as Richard curled those fingers knowing exactly where to hit.

"More" I whimpered as the urge to feel his member inside me grew stronger

He groaned out as he did one more kitten lick and removed his head from my core.

"I don't let anyone tell me what to do but you baby." He growled as he pulled down his pants letting his fully hard cock spring out

Richard lightly tapped my slit with his member, making sure to his my nub each time.

"Richard please" I pouted as the teasing made me squirm harder

"Whatever you say baby" He groaned as he slowly stretched me out with his cock

Richard slowly inserted himself in me letting me adjust to his size. He waited for my magic words before changing the pace. He massaged my pearl, as I begged for him to go faster. The room filled with flesh smacking against each other and our sounds of pleasure.

"I don't fuck anyone like I fuck you" Richard growled as he bruised my neck with his mouth

I felt my edge closing in on me as Richard's own thrusts began to lose its rhythm signaling he was coming close to his edge.

"I don't make the fans cum" Richard grunted as he changed the pattern he was drawing on my clit.

That's all it took for me to slip off the edge and fall into a state of ecstasy. My walls pulsated around Richard, hugging his member making his thrusts stop. He pulled out, massaged his shaft and spilled his juices over my stomach.

"Baby I hope you know the photos don't matter, the comments don't matter, all that matters is that you're mine and I'm yours." He whispered cupping my face