GoodDay

Your eyes groggily fluttered open as the sun shined in through the barely closed curtains. The memory of last night flooded your mind as your muscles began to ache with every movement. You wiggled yourself until you could be face to face with your still sleeping boyfriend. His right tattooed arm still protectively wrapped around your waist even when he slept peacefully. You studied his face, pondering what he was dreaming of as you watched his eyelids twitch with the movement of his eyes. Your eyes trailed down, to his lips, soft, and a complete contrast from his scruff. The rough hairs made your skin tingle in excitement as you remembered how they scratched your inner thighs as his tongue sent you to the clouds. You gently ran your fingers over to his cheek, feeling the coarse hair as you ran down to one of the marks you left on his neck. The little red cloud you made that started it all. Your clit swelled up as craved to start another round. As your eyes trailed down his neck and to his chest, the sheets covering up his soft cock. Your mouth watered as you wiggled under his grip some more until he laid flat on his back with a groan. You straddled his hips grinding down as you pecked his lips and marks you left behind the night before. You made a trail down his v line and smirked as you felt him fully harden under your touch. You slowly pulled the sheet down, letting him spring out making you moan out contently. Richard groaned as the cold air nipped his sensitive skin but still kept his eyes shut. You grabbed his base and moaned out again as you licked up his vein and swirled around his tip. A little white salty liquid poured out of him as you flicked it off with your tongue. His eyes slowly fluttered open as you buried his length down inch by inch. You only went halfway, warming yourself up as Richard went straight towards your hair. Lazily bunching it up at the root.

"Good morning to you too shawty" he growled in his raspy morning voice sending it straight between your legs.

You moaned in response as you bobbed your head, keeping eye contact. His brown orbs bore into your soul as he gently rolled his hips.

"Fuck," he groaned as he tugged on your hair

You relaxed your jaw and let him slowly take over as you rested your hand on his thigh and slipped the other down to his balls.

"Shit baby" he grunted

You massaged his balls, as he slid more of himself inside you. Filthy noises filled the room as you gagged on his length. His grunts and groans went straight between your thighs making you pulsate. You lifted your head and popped him out, letting the strands of saliva slowly break apart as you panted. You massaged his shaft as you lifted him up to properly pay attention to his balls. Licking the sensitive skin before enveloping one testicle at a time. As your thumb toyed with his slit, you quickly licked up his shaft before bobbing your head again. As your jaw muscles fully relaxed your nose pressed against his base. You swallowed around him. Tightening your walls, hugging him again and again as you teared up. Water streamed down your face as you gagged on him. You quickly pulled up for air and sunk back down. You whined out as he twitched inside you. His balls flinched as they filled with cum, ready to release. Richard's head snapped back as his white liquid shot out in strings filling your mouth. You swallowed every last drop before he grabbed you and flipped you on the bed.

"I think it's your turn shawty" He grinned