KaTana

I feel so empty. Like Egypt was great but now its time for Jaleel to go to training camp and start football season again. He is going to be gone so much from me and Ana its just so nerve wracking.

"So when are you coming back."

He continued packing his bag, "Training is for a month. I'll come back for two weeks and then the season starts."

"Can we visit you at camp."

He shook his head, "Strict rules against that. I gotta focus on my game."

"Oh." I kind of pouted and turned in the TV.

Jaleel sighed and climbed in bed on top of me, "Lemme fix you up real quick before I go."

"No. I gotta learn to go without sex."

He smiled and kissed my thighs, "You mad baby. Come on Ana nap is over in thirty minutes. You better get up here."

I shook my head. Jaleel dropped his drawers and started stroking his manhood, "Baby come on."

The sight of his chocolate tip alone made me wet. I got up and grabbed the tylenol and went down the hall to Ana's room. "Ana baby open your mouth."

She kept her eyes closed and opened her mouth for me. I dropped the meds in and walked out. That should give me like another thirty to an hour.

I walked back in and Jaleel was laying on his back. I took my panties off and sat on his face. He got right to caring for my treasure box. I held the headboard tighter as he pulled me down onto his face.

"Ooohh shit. Oohhh shit!"

He grabbed my thighs tighter and sucked my clit harder. "Jaleel baby ima cum. Ima cum."

He groaned as I lifted off of his face and onto his dick. The feeling was almost unbearable. He groaned so loud and I moaned along with him. Geesh! My husband is blessed.

He grabbed my hips and I grabbed the headboard and I started riding that man into town. "Ohh yes. Ahh yes baby."

As I was bouncing it started to sound like I was stirring some macaroni. He flipped me over and started pounding it from the back.

"What's my name!"

I gripped the sheets tighter as he slammed into me, "Ohhhhh."

He smacked my ass hard and pulled me by my hair onto his piece, "What's my name!?"

"Daddy! Daddy!"

He popped me again, "Who's is it KaTana."

"It's yours daddy. Oohhh baby ima cum."

He quickly put me on my back and slid in. We locked eyes as he stroked me, "I love you KaTana."

"I love you too." And at that moment I squirted right onto his chest and all over our bed.

I got up and made him some food before getting in the bed and going to sleep. I am so happy he changed the sheets cause I am too tired.

I guess I slept long cause he shook me waking me up, "Babe come on and drop me to camp."

I got up and freshend up. When I walked down he was on the couch watching TV with Ana. I saw him pic up his phone and take pictures of them.

"Pictures without me."

Ana jumped up and ran to me, "Mama! Come over here with us!"

Jaleel took photos before we got on the road to take him to camp. This camp was outside of the city maybe an hour or two. We just sang the whole ride as he drove. I took a photo of us in the car and posted it.