Rhythm

I was just now getting my fat ass back home. I'm running around getting all this stuff together for the salon. Finding beauticians, decorations, vendors, permits, and all that extra shit.

Cam came down the driveway and grabbed my bags from the car, "How is everything."

"Too much."

He closed the door as we walked inside the living room, "Remember what the doctor said. If it gets too much you need to take a break babe."

"I can't. Shauntrice and Jalen are coming down in three days and I need to make sure I have everything in order."

He nodded, "Hire you an assistant."

"But who tho?"

He smiled, "Britt is quitting because she is starting school soon. You can hire her."

I smiled and wiggled, "I fucking forgot about that! Yes. Thank you baby."

He nodded before slipping his Tims on and his chain over his head. "Where you going."

"To the trap."

I sighed, "Seriously Cameron."

"Seriously Rhythm." He walked over and kissed my lips, "I love you."

"I love you too."

He placed his hands on my stomach and shook it lightly. I smacked his hands hard, "Stop. They just stopped moving."

He smiled, "My babies are allowed to move."

"Your son keeps kicking me in the ribs. Leave his ass alone!"

He smiled and walked out of the house. Now here I am in this big ass house all by myself.  Sometimes I wonder what it would be like of me and Cam weren't together and I had to raise the twins alone.

I showered and started putting my clothes on when I heard a phone ringing. I know it's not my ringer so it must be Cameron. O walked over and looked beside the TV at his ringing phone. The number was private so I picked it up.

"Hello."

There was a pause and then whoever it was hung up. I put the phone back down but it started ringing again.

"Hello!"

The person on the other end laughed, "Tell Smooth I want his head."

"Uhm you want who head!? Who is this!?"

Nobody answered but the next thing I heard was crashing glass downstairs. I jumped a little and ran in the closet grabbing my gun! Got me fucked up!

I dialed Cam's other phone but it went to voicemail. Shit! Before I could dial my brother or somebody else another loud crash made me jump and drop my phone.

I stepped out by the balcony and looked down into the living room. You could see the glass from the broken windows.

A dark figure walked out into clear view with three people behind him, "You want us to find his bitch."

The tall guy shook his head, "No. That's wasted time."

"Boss she is in this house. We know it!"

He shook his head and turned toward the balcony. I quickly ducked back behind a wall. Although I was hidden I could still see them clearly.

The guy looked up as if he was looking dead at me. "Baby girl I know you can hear me and I know you can see me. I'm not going to hurt you or your babies. This has nothing to do with you. But tell your boyfriend that I am looking for him and I will be here every night until I see him."