Arianna

Here I am sitting in the judges chambers with my soon to be ex husband. I have this goofy ass smile on my face. Only lord knows how happy I am. Finally getting my life back after five long years. And I have a lunch date after this. Yeah one of the frat brothers caught my attention. His name is Ahmad and he is fine. Nothing to serious tho.

"And custody of the child?"

That shook me from my thoughts real quick, "I get full custody and will approve visitation for the father."

She nodded, "Mr. Wilson?"

I turned to Andre and smirked. I won't keep his son from him but I will control this situation. He just nodded his head silently.

The judge nodded, "Okay. Child support?"

I cleared my throat, "I am requesting at least 3K a month and that my child remains on his father's insurance policy."

"Give her what she wants." Andre spoke for the first time.

The judge signed some papers and removed his glasses, "Miss Mendez will receive full custody of the child and three thousand a month in support. The child will remain on the fathers insurance policy until further notice. Divorce is final in thirty days."

I slid on my shades on my face and prepared to walk out. I looked up to find Andre looking at me. He walked over to me casually. I rolled my eyes behind my shades.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

I nodded my head, "I am positive. This has run its course."

He nodded, "No man is going to take care of you like I did."

I laughed, "That's exactly what I don't want. I want to be treated better. Any man can do better than what you did."

He shrugged, "What about the baby."

"It'll be fine. Me and my children will be fine. Don't worry about that."

He laughed, "Whatever you say Miss Mendez."

"Right back at cha Mister Wilson."

He walked out and got in his truck and I got in my midnight black charger. Yeeesssss! A bitch went back and made it happen on her own. Who's mad!

I pulled up to Cafe Du Mondé. We decided to just have coffee and beignets. I spotted him as soon as I walked in. That man is so damn fine.

"Hey."

He looked up from his table and smiled, "Hey. Lemme get that chair for you."

He got up and pulled out my chair. Ugh. How can you not adore him. Fine, no kids, own house, music producer, gentleman, and just fine!

"Thanks. So how's your day."

He shrugged, "Same ole thing. Making hits. How is your day."

"Getting divorced." We laughed and talked for what seemed like forever. I just got lost in time.

"So you have two kids."

I nodded, "Yes. I have one son who is five and I'm pregnant now."

"Okay. What are you having."

I shrugged, "I'm only two months in. So how did you end up single."

"Being a music producer I move around so much that when I do have a woman I can't trust her to be faithful. Plus the only thing on the industry is vixens and I don't want any of them."

I nodded, "I understand. Well I have to go and get my son from boxing but this was nice."

"It was. I'll call when I get back into town and maybe we can link up again."