KaTana

Today was Jaleel's first game of the season. He was so pumped this morning. Now I am running around trying to get me and Ana ready. I had on my black saints jersey with my white skinny jeans and some gold sandals. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and did my black and gold makeup.

Ana had on her black saints jersey with a black tutu and her black Jordan's. I her hair in a big bun and put a gold bow on it. She wanted some of this black stripe things under her eyes, so I did it with some gold glitter.

"Mama! Take my picture." She posed and smiled super hard.

I made a collage of us and posted it to instagram. What's the good life, if you can't flex?

@TanaLee: Supporting Daddy #WhoDat
876,409 likes 451 comments

We headed to the stadium. My dad and brother came. Hell Arianna and Rhythm even came which is weird because I thought they both had plans.

Anyway cameras are in full effect. They have been flashing since we got out the car. Ana crazy self is just waving and posing. I just kept walking and ignoring them as usual.

The game is good tho. They are playing the Green Bay Packers tonight. Y'all already know my man is showing out. He gaining them interceptions like it's nothing. The halftime buzzer just went off and they players are headed into the locker room.

"Excuse us but we have an important announcement from our own Jaleel Foster." The announcer came through the speakers.

I sat back down in my seat and looked at the field. I didn't sit in the box with the other wives and girlfriends. I sat right in the stands with the fans. I am a normal person just like them.

Anyway the crowd cheered as he walked out onto the field. He grabbed a mic and looked around the stadium, "Ayyyeeeee Who DAT!"

The crowd went wild, "Who DAT!!!!"

He laughed, "But seriously I want to thank all y'all for coming and supporting us. I especially want to thank my girlfriend and my daughter."

A camera zoomed in on me and Ana. She started smiling and jumping, "Hey daddy."

He smiled, "Hey beautiful. But I am taking this time to let my girl know how much I love her. There is nothing on this earth I wouldn't do for her. The time I spent away from her was the worst time of my life. I never want to have a repeat of those times. Life wouldn't be life without you."

The crowd was whistling and cooing. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked back. It was three cheerleaders holding open a box with a wedding ring. I put my hand over my mouth and gasped.

Arianna and Rhythm were giving me the thumbs up. My brother and my dad were smiling and nodding their heads. I didn't have any words.

"KaTana Lee Boudreaux will you be my wife?"

The whole stadium went silent. I looked around as everyone waited for my answer. I took in a deep breath as I took the ring and slid it on my finger.

The announcers got back on the speakers, "She said yes!"

The cheerleaders shook their pompoms and fans were screaming and whistling. They scared the shit out of Ana. I pocked her up and we walked down into the tunnel where the players were.

"Are you serious?" I walked up to Jaleel.

He nodded his head, "I am dead ass serious."

I smiled and kissed his face. My daughter wouldn't be mine if she didn't say something smart. "Do I get a new dress."