KaTana

"So what do you think about the wedding venues I showed you."

Me and Jaleel were laying down in bed. Well he was rubbing my feet and I was leaning on the headboard.

Hr shrugged, "Ima just write the check. You have whatever you want."

"No I want you to be involved!"

He sighed, "But it's your wedding."

"No it's our wedding."

He looked up at me, "I would be cool going to the courthouse and then coming back and having a nice dinner for family and friends here."

I kicked at him, "Eww! I have dreamed of the day. Big dress, and flowers, and friends."

"Exactly this is for you!"

I snatched my foot away, "Then why propose?!"

Right in the nick of time Ana came and jumped in the bed, "Can we go to the zoo?!"

I looked at her and shook my head, "No."

She stopped jumping and turned to Jaleel, "Daddy?"

He smiled and kissed her cheek, "Go get dressed."

She stuck out her tongue and ran into her room. I mugged his ass hard, "Why don't you go with what I say?!"

"Why can't she go? Because you're upset? You really need to stop being so selfish and think about someone other than yourself. There are more people than just you on this earth."

I got out the bed and stood in front of him, "I'm only selfish because you don't want to help me!"

"Pick what you want! If I don't love it then I won't pay for it. It's that simple!"

I stepped back, "But why are you yelling?"

He pushed me to the side, "Because you're pissing me off. Go get dressed. We're going to the zoo!"

The whole time we were at the zoo I was just ghosting. Jaleel and Ana were enjoying each other so much they didn't notice. Now here I am in the bathroom crying my eyes out.

Jaleel walked in and sucked in some air, "And you're crying."

"Why don't you want to be involved. What's the big deal!"

He leaned on the counter and looked at me, "You're so dramatic it's ridiculous."

I started crying harder, "Why are you being so mean to me Jaleel! I didn't do anything to you!"

"Because you're spoiled. You just want what you want, and when you don't get it you get all dramatic."

I grunted and threw a brush at him, "Get your stupid ass out!"

"Gladly." He threw his hands up and walked out of the bathroom.

I stayed and cried for a few more minutes before coming out of the bathroom. Jaleel was walking out with his phone. I'm guessing he went in the guest room because I heard the door close.

I personally dont think I'm asking for too much. I just want his input on our wedding that's all. And I know that's not at all outrageous. He is just being an asshole as usual. I went to sleep sniffling and my eyes were burning from all that crying I was doing.

-------------------

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

I answered the door in my panties and a shirt. It was none other than my brother and his wife. They were going to take Ana while we went to NYC to do the Wendy Williams show. Ugh! I hate it up north. Way too many people.