Chapter 10: Are you Ready?

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my newest book " A Beautiful Disaster " If you guys liked " I need you " and " Amazing love " I promise, " A beautiful Disaster " is much better.

Third POV:

"I thought i told you to meet me here early." Said Dj on the phone while he was driving on the free way.

"Bub, i don't want you on the phone and driving. i promise i'll be there. Now hang up. I love you." Kathryn said on the other line.

She was at home, getting ready for whatever it was that Dj was planning.

" I love you too but-"

" Hey, no. Hang up now before you get into any accidents. Because if you do i will break up with you. " Said Kath with a stern and serious voice.

" Wow, a breakup just because of an accident?" Said Dj with Confusion running through his mind.

"First of all, No. Second, i would break up with you because one, you're on the phone and driving which is illegal and you could get hurt, two, your stupidity is getting to you because you know your not supposed to be on the phone, and three, i'm glad that you love to think about me, but you need to focus on the road bub. I love you way too much to get hurt. " Kath had said.

" Ok ok, i understand. Now i want you looking all sex- i mean pretty tonight okay? Not that you don't look pretty everyday. But because tonight is special. And i want you to enjoy. " Said Dj.

" But i'm confused, should it be formal? Semi-formal? Laid back? Home clothes? " Said Kath with frustration in her voice. Not knowing what to wear for something special always frustrated her.

"Just wear Laid back. I don't want any other thirsty boys looking at you but me." Said Dj.

"So you're calling your self a thirsty boy?" Kath had said bursting out laughter after she had said that.

" Oh definitely Ms.Bernardo, or should i say, Mrs.Padilla. I bet you'll love tonight. Just you and me. In the Dark. " Dj had said with his Sweet and Seductive voice.

" Babe your turning me on stop. " Kath had said.

" So it worked. " he had said with a smirk forming on his face.

" Ugh okay stop. Just wait for me tonight okay? I love you. Stop driving and Using the phone! Bye!" Kath had said, and before Dj could say "I Love you" back, she had Hung up.

He was excited, nervous, rushed, and happy?

He didn't know how to feel for this night. Because tonight is gonna be something different.

Something so different and unexpected. That it is leading it to the end of the story.

Update! Ugh, i know guys, sorry but the book is coming to an end. I won't tell how many chapters are left but it is almost done. So stay tuned! Already working on the next chapter! Sorry i took a while. Been busy with Volleyball games/practice and Homework. :/ But I hoped you guys liked it! I thought it was decent enough for you guys to be able to read it. But anyways! tweet me! Or follow me on IG: Villablancajez Salamat pooo.

(for wattpad updates)
TWITTER: @JV_wattpad

10 votes ; 2 comments!

- Jay xoxo