Chapter 14: The Engagement Story

After so many months.

After many, many, dates.

Their love started out as a friendship for 7 years and blossomed into a story-tail romance overnight!

They took their passion for culture, food and adventure and traveled the world together as best friends crazily in love!

Both having a love for Italian things, they recently went to Italy for the first time together.

On their second night in Rome, Kathryn was just finishing her makeup while listening to the clinking of the dishes and sounds of laughter from the cafe below when her boyfriend, Daniel, said he was going downstairs to grab a cappuccino.

Their room had these amazing floor to ceiling French doors that perked over the cobbled stone side street cafe!

It was a dreamy spot to sit and just listen to the sounds of Rome. Kath was just about done with her mascara when She heard Daniel call her name from the window.

She walked over to the balcony going with the thought that he was going to ask her if she wanted a cappuccino but when she looked out the window blowing curtain, her forever was on one knee.

"I love you sooo much, I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me!"

As tears rolled down Kath's face. She carefully made her way down the steps and in front of her lover.

"So will you Bubba?" Dj had asked once more just to make sure she had heard him.

Not knowing whether to nod or answer, she had done both.

"Yes! Yes! Of course! Oh my goodness Dj." She had yelled out for everyone to hear.

"Yeeessss! She said yesss!!!" Dj had also yelled grabbing everyone's attention.

A crowd full of joy had applauded and congratulated them.

"Tonight is one of the best nights ever" Kath had whispered into Dj's ear.

"And i'm sure there will be more." Dj had said with the most biggest smirk on his face.

And that, was the night kathniel got engaged.