Chapter 8: Dreaming?

The sun was shining through the window. A smell of ocean breeze was blowing in. And on the balcony, stood a newly awaken Teen King. Wearing nothing but shorts, having messy yet perfect hair, and squinted but charming eyes.

The soft breeze had blew onto Dj's face, making him feel relaxed. He had waken up earlier than usual for it was only 6:05 am. The reason why, was to make breakfast in bed for his "babe."

Yet he decided to go back to bed, not to sleep, no of course not, for he was fully awake, Dj had crawled in just to carefully examine his love of his life.

Being already tucked in, he laid close to Kathryn, very close that their lips were about to touch. But he kept his distance, for he respected her.

His eyes traced every single side, edge, and curve of Kath's face. How her cheeks were perfectly chubby. How her lips were perfectly curved and how she had a mole on her upper lip. Her hair, even though it was messy, was still beautiful in Dj's eyes.

He had said himself, " Every time i look at you, i simply start to fall, but when my eyes meet yours, that, is when i know i am truly in love. " Dj had said that, for he knew that, if a person falls in love with their eyes, you know it is true love, for the eyes, never change.

As he began to hug Kathryn, he decided to take one last look at her. To finish, Dj kissed Kath on her forehead which caused her to move, but with a smile.

I love you. - Dj

Dj.. - Kath

He was surprised, had he waken her up? Had she been up while he was looking at her? Had she heard what he said a while ago?

babe i'm cold.. - Kath

she was half awake, he could tell. Or maybe.. she was just talking in her sleep.

Hug me tighter... - Kath

and so he did, then he realized that she was half awake and he found it funny but cute.

Kathryn's hand had wrapped around Daniel's neck pulling his face closer to her.

I love you too - as Kath said with a smile on her face.

Kiss - Dj

*laughs* gusto mo? - Kath

That was when Kathryn had waken up. And the first thing that Dj looked at was her eyes. When they met eye to eye, they both smiled.

Kathryn her self had also fallen in love with Dj's eyes. She loved every single detail of his face, hence, she loved his whole self.

Kiss - Dj had said with a pouty face and so Kath couldn't resist.

She pressed her lips against Dj's but it was only a smack. A smack that had lasted a few seconds, and that kiss had meant many things. It had summed up all their feelings, and put the doubts to the side.

I love you babe. - Kath

Am i dreaming? - Dj

*Kathryn pouts*

*chuckles* i love you more. - Dj

~

Wow you guys vote fast! Sorry for the delay, i had to finish my exams. *:( But its over now! But to be able to give me some time, lets make it 10 votes ; 5 comments! Have fuunnn! :D

(for wattpad updates)
TWITTER: @JV_wattpad