Chapter 12: His Favorite

GUYS, I MET KATHRYN AND DANIEL AND I WAS INSPIRED TO UPDATE, THEY WERE SO NICE, AND ATE KATH PULLED ME INTO A HUG AND KUYA DJ CALLED ME CUTE GAAAHHHH. *clears throat* Anyways, In honor of 15.1k reads, here is an update! Enjoyyyy ;) :*

~

Kath's POV:

" i just wanted to keep you safe."

But why now? Why is this problem just now happening?

Let me introduce you to whoever this Khalil Ramos is.

He's a former student at Malaya University, same age as Dj and I, but he has a Mafia Family. Which is even more dangerous, because he already snatches girls and does whatever he wants with them then leaves them broken hearted. I mean, i wouldn't be stupid enough to go and date him and let him do what he wants with me. He's just a clear pain in the ass. I actually don't get why some girls even like him. Like come on! He's so full of himself!
(A/N:No offense to any Khalil Lovers out there, i like him too, i just didnt have anyone else to use as a bad boy in here lolol)

Anyways, back to the point.

I love Dj, but sometimes he just gets really over protective. I mean, he is protective of everyone and everything that he loves but there are times when he goes too far.

God i love him to death, but he needs to chill.

He needs to know that i'm okay, that i already feel safe whenever he's by my side, or when i'm in his arms.

I really want to tell him everything that i'm saying to you guys right now, but i know he wants his space.

I want him to cool down before i tell him everything i need to.

You know what, no, i'm gonna go talk to him, but i should get some Coffee first, it somewhat calms him down in these type of situations.

~

*At Starbucks*

"Good Afternoon ma'am, what would you like for today?" Says the cashier with a genuine smile on her face.

"Yes, uhm hi, can i have two creamy white lattes, shaken please." I said also with a smile on my face, like hey, this day is gonna go by well and i might as well start now.

"Alright ma'am, do you have any coupons or rewards that you would like to use today before you pay?" Jane had said, her name tag said Jane so well yeah, you know what i mean.

Then i remembered i had a buy one get one free latte discount, yieee! I like free ahaha.

"Actually yes, i have a buy one get one free latte, heres my card. " i said with an even bigger smile on my face.

"Alright ma'am, so you get two free venti Creamy White Latte's, shaken." Jane had said.

"Wait!, TWO FREE LATTES?" I had said in surprise.

"Uhm yes ma'am, its not a buy one get one free, its actually two free drinks." She had said.

"Ohh okok, thank you then."

"No problem ma'am, so here is your receipt, a coupon for 50% any blended drink for being a loyal customer, and your order will be finished soon. " Jan had said.

"Alright thank you again :)" i had said and left the line.

Right when i was about to sit down, my order was ready.

" Two Creamy White Latte's for Kath! "

I walked over and grabbed the drinks with a smile.

"Thank you :)" i had said.

"No problem ma'am, thank you for choosing starbucks, please come again :)"

And then i left, i got into the car and i was about to text Dj that i had bought him his favorite drink when my phone started ringing.

*Ring Ring*

Baby Boy <3 is calling...

"H-Hello?" I had said.

" Where are you? I miss you, i'm sorry, please come back home. I want to talk to you."

And that's when i drove as fast as i can to get back home.

~

GUYYSSSS IM SORRY, THAT WAS A REALLY BAD CHAPTER BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED IT ANYWAYS. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT SO I CAN UPDATE MORE OFTEN, ITS ALL UP TO YOU GUYS IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE. - Jez xoxo