Chapter 13: Grow Old with you.

Third Person POV:

"Bub?" Kathryn had said.

Kathryn was worried, she had just gotten home and and she heard a big thug.

*quick flashback*

Kathryn had just gotten out of her car with the keys to the front door and the two drinks.

Right when she was about to turn the knob, she heard a loud thug.

It worried her, had he fallen? Did something drop? Is he okay? What's happening?

Enough of the questions, kathryn had thought.

She unlocked the door and ran around the house looking for Dj.

*back to present*

"Bub?!" She had yelled when she saw her boyfriend laying on the floor, looking very pale.

"Kathryn..." Dj had whispered for he was feeling very weak.

"Love, are you okay? What's wrong? Why are you so pale?!!" Kathryn had said with so much worry in her voice, she was about to cry.

"Hey, hey.." Dj had said, starting to sit in better posture. He held her face, and kissed the tears away.

"I'm fine, i just got a little cold, slipped, and blacked out for a while." He had told her, reassuring that she shouldnt be worried.

"It's just, god i thought you were getting really sick and i'd have to take you to the hospital." She had said with tears in her eyes.

"Look at me, hey.. Look at me love." Dj had said.

"I'm glad to know you really care about me. And i'm glad to know you love me so much. But Kathryn look, i'm fine. See? I'm still strong, and handsome."

Dj's remark had made Kathryn laugh, and her worries were gone.

Kathryn was speechless, she just loved the silence.

They were both comfortable just being in each others arms.

Everything was perfect.

Then Dj started humming a tune.

The tune to "Grow old with you."

And a few minutes later, Both Kathryn and Daniel were laying in bed, in each others arms, singing to the tune of "Grow old with you," till they both fell asleep.

~

I KNOWWW, really short chapter. Sorryyy, but this book is gonna have to end soon. 😭