Which dere are the signs?? 👀

Yandere:
"A yandere is a character, most often female and in anime, who become violently possessive of a love interest."
Aries and Taurus

Kuudere:
"A character archetype considered cold hearted and indifferent, but not showing their true colors."
Leo and Virgo

Dandere:
"A dandere character is one who is normally quiet and silent, possibly to the point of coming across as emotionless at times, but will suddenly become talkative, sweet, and cute when alone with the right person if they manage to push the right button to get them to pour their heart out"
Sagittarius and Capricorn

Tsundere:
"Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a character with a personality who is initially polarized warm/soft, cold, temperamental, hotheaded before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time."
Gemini and Cancer

Himedere:
"Himedere is a portmanteau of the Japanese words 'hime' (meaning princess), and 'deredere' (meaning lovey dovey). This type of character is one who has traits of a stereotypical, snooty princess (whether or not they actually are one) and come off at first as arrogant, self-centred, and vain."
Scorpio and Libra

Deredere:
"The Deredere type refers to a character who is completely kind, happy, and energetic. No matter what may happen, they quickly revert to their cheerful self."
Pisces and Aquarius

A/N
Quote of the day!!
What are your 3 best qualities!
-Love y'all have a great rest of your day!!

A/NQuote of the day!!What are your 3 best qualities!-Love y'all have a great rest of your day!!