Last A/N for awhile! Please read

Hello everyone! Author-Chan here! I just wanted to let you all know that I will not be posting for 2-3 weeks, now before you all jump to conclusions, I am fine, my family is fine, everything is fine. The reason that I will not be posting for awhile is because it's going to be my last day of school soon, and I'm going to be graduating from middle school and moving on to high school, which, in my family is a pretty big deal! I also won't be posting because I am going to be going to an equestrian camp for a week, so I will not have any devices on me during that week.

I also wanted to thank you all for your patience, I know I haven't been posting a lot lately because of school and other personal reasons, so I REALLY appreciate it!

To make it up to y'all....

Here is a picture of my Hamster, Changa

REMEMBER! If you all want a shout-out, make sure to comment a good deed you have done within the past week, or something you've worked hard on and have been successful at, like, sports, school, art, etc!

ALSO! If you want to request something, requests are ALWAYS open!

Thank you for reading this chapter, have a great day everyone, luv y'all!💖

-AUTHOR-CHAN OUT!