8

Y/n's Pov...

Matthew, Jae, and I were standing outside, a couple feet away from the bar. A drunk San and Yeosang being held by them.

A mini van pulled up in front of us, and I pulled my mask down.

Yunho, and Mingi came out of the mini van, and took Yeosang, and San into their arms, putting them into the van. Hongjoong came out.

Me: You guys can take care of them, right?

Hongjoong: Yeah, we've done this before. Hey, Y/n?

Me: Yeah?

Hongjoong: Your secret is safe with us.

Hongjoong went back inside the van, and Seonghwa drove off.

Matthew: Did that take weight off your shoulders?

Me: Yeah.. It actually did. I don't know if I could face them for a while though.

Jae: Take your time. Now put that mask back on, and let's get back inside.

Time skip- A few days later..

My mom has gotten worse over the days. I don't know how, but she got worse.

She went up to stage 5.

I was walking to the bar from school, until I got a call from the hospital.

Me: Hello?

Lady: Yes, is this Y/n?

Me: Yes, ma'am.

Lady: I'm sorry to say this but we need you to come to the hospital. Your mom doesn't have much time, and if you should come say your goodbye.

Tears came out of my eyes.

My mom was leaving me too?

Me: I'll be there right away.

I hung up the phone, and skated as fast as I could to the hospital, whole dialing Ashley.

Ashley: Butterfly, what happened?

Me: I can't make it to work today. My mom doesn't have much time left, and I have to say goodbye.

Ashley: Butterfly.. I'm so sorry. Call me for whatever you need, I'll always be here.

Me: Thanks. I'll be going now.

I hung up, and continued my way to the hospital.

I didn't even wait for the receptionist, I ran to the stairs, and ran to the 4th floor where my mom's room is. I busted through the door.

Hendery and Xiaojun were hugging each other while crying.

All my brothers were kneeled beside her bed, crying.

I went to my mom, and held her hand, tears falling onto it.

Mom: My baby girl. Please don't cry.

Me: Mommy, don't leave me.. I can't live without you, please don't leave.

Mom: My love, I'm not leaving. I'll always be here, always, my love. Now, I want you to promise me that you'll live with your brothers. I want you all to stay together, and love each other more than anything.

Yunho: Mom..

Mom: I love all of you more than myself, and even more than love itself. I'll always be guiding you. I love you, Seonghwa, my eldest son.