Chapter 8

Lisa's

I have already finished my makeup and am ready to go with Taehyung who's already waiting in the living room. I haven't gone back to the house 'cause the witch is still there. I still haven't forgiven her for what she did to me.

I check myself again in the mirror if I'm good enough to go. I was wearing a white crop top, ripped jeans, and brown leather boots. I curl my hair and let it down for today's date. I noticed I hadn't worn the necklace my Mom gave to me when I was seven years old. I grab my purse. I smile at the mirror and step out of the room.

Taehyung must've heard me opening my room and looking up. He looks at me up and down, I feel my cheeks heat up and look down at my feet, feeling bashful.

"L-lis, you look lovely." I look up at him and smile.

"Thank you." I said and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"You also look wonderful." I glance at him. He was wearing a white shirt topping it with a red striped jacket, a headphone around his neck, maybe he was listening to music, blue jeans, and black sneaker. His hair is kinda messy but damn, he looks like a model!

"Thanks." He said. "Shall we get going, Ma'am?" He opens the door and offers his hand, waiting for me to take it. I look at him, a smirk was on his face.

I place my hand on his and chuckle. "We shall."

............

He parks his car and gets out, going to my side to open the door for me. He lends his hand to me and I take it and walk out of his car.

We're here in Hongdae. Taehyung lead us to our table and he pulled the chair for me to sit on. I smile at him.

We placed our orders and talked about our day. The place was very pleasant to the eyes. The place was almost packed, the sweet aroma of the food here was making me hungry.

We place our order and talk about the people passing by. I sigh. It's nice to be with him.

I flinch when he places his hand on top of mine and caresses it. His hands were so soft and it kinda makes me flustered. I lower my head so that he won't notice my red face.

Gosh! My heart was beating so fast. I cannot! Argh!

Taehyung giggle at me and pinch my cheek. "You're so cute." he said while smiling.

And I think my face got redder.

..........

The food is incredibly delicious. We're in this shopping area. Tae told me that he's attending his aunt's wedding in Busan. I guess he'll be away for a while then.

We shop around but he still couldn't find the right outfit, I guess. He said maybe we'll shop next time since it's already late. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her and dad. I stop in my tracks and stare at them in shock. They were there, having dinner near the windows and I can clearly see them.

I guess the atmosphere there is quite nice. I suppose the woman saw me looking at them. She smirks and winks at me, I glare at her.

"Hey Lis? Are you ok?" Tae asks. I look up at him and smile.

"I'm alright. It was nothing. I just saw someone familiar." I responded and shrugged. He nodded in understanding.

"Ok. Shall we get going then?" He asks. I smile at him.

I must calm my nerves here 'cause Tae's here and I don't want him to worry about me for I am confused about what I'm feeling right now.

"Yeah. Let's go."

.......

I got back from the house the day after I saw them having dinner at the restaurant. For a couple of days, it was quite peaceful.

I couldn't deny that I'm still awkward around her since she was looking at me weirdly. I freaking hate it but somehow my heart beats faster when she does stuff, like cooking, and washing the dishes. Man, her ass is so fine. I suppose I kinda envy that part of hers.

I sigh. These days, my thoughts and feelings are acting weirdly. I really don't understand myself now.

.........

Third Person's

It's been weeks since Jennie resided to the Manoban's and getting close to your root of attraction has never been so great for her. She always sends a flirty wink and smile to the younger one. Getting a reaction from Lisa, like shuddering and shivering in disgust has motivated her.

"Soon your disgust and sneers will turn to reaction of pleasure from me, Lisa. You can't run from me"

She smile with that thought. Reminiscing that night has always gotten herself so turn on that she could not help but please herself.

She couldn't get enough of that night and always yearn for her warmth like that night. Sometimes she gets guilty for using Mr. Manoban but she can't get back now, can she?

................

So like the reason I didn't update for like a year is that I got awkward. My classmate knew about this book! Gosh! I completely forgot that I told her about my username😭 and also I wanted to be good at writing novels. I refer to some books and get myself discourages. I suck at this. Anyways here's your update🥲